Chapter 38: A Killer in the Pokemon region (Arc 2)

Y/n park his car in front of Misty's gym as he climbs out of the car and make his way over to the door. He was about to open the door when he noticed something is missing and realised that Mario is not with him.

He turn to his car and sees Mario sticking his head out of the car window and duck down. He just sighs and ask.

Y/n: Mario get out of the car.

Mario: No.

Y/n: Why?

Mario: Because you said we're going to a gym right?

Y/n:......Yeah and the problem being?

Mario: Mario hates the gym! I don't want some muscle like trainer being mean to Mario and force me to do some weights that would kill me.

Y/n: What are you- Oooohhhh! Nononono it's not a gym your thinking about. This region of gyms is where trainers get their badges after a pokemon battle.

Mario: Really?

Y/n: Yes I can ensure you it's not a gym your thinking of. Besides I don't really much care about your fat ass.

Mario: Fine I'm coming.

Mario leaves his car and the two go in and soon they reach a massive pool where Misty is at along with May, Dawn, Serena, Iris, Lilith, Lana and Mallow as they are having a good time when Y/n called out.

Y/n: Sup ladies.

Pokgirls: Hi Y/n~!

They came over to him and hugged and even kisses him. After they catch up on what they have been doing Y/n begin to ask them the situation about the pokemon trainers being killed especially Ash's murder.

Mallow: Yeah it's very horrible for Ash to die like that.

Lilith: He really his friendly to others.

Serena: We should all miss him.

Misty: Still whoever this killer might be is ruining gym leaders jobs. Trainers are so afraid of even stepping info my gym.

May: Including my parents. If this keeps up, they can't pay any rent.

Iris: Same here.

Y/n: Not only trainers have been killed but their strongest pokemon teams have been taking as well.

Dawn: Huh well now you said it like that I did heard some rumours.

Y/n: What rumours?

Dawn: Some people heard that Team Rocket is making some changes. Apparently its because their new leader.

Y/n: So Giovanni isn't the leader? Who is it?

Dawn: No idea. But I overheard some talks from ex members of Team Rocket that they say their new leader is someone who wishes to be the Lord of the pokemons.

Y/n: Well that's one clue but we need to find don't more.

Misty: Wait! I remember there is a bar that Team Rocket members go to have a drink and hang out. Maybe you can get some more clues there.

Y/n: Cool thanks girls.

Misty: (smirk) Hey as soon you are done what about you come by and we can have some "fun." (Wink)

Y/n: (smirk) Sure thing. Catch you all later. Come on Mario let's g-

He turn and sees Mario is gone so he look around only to find Mario trying cooking a Magikarp however it involved into a Gyarados as Gyarados guve Mario a death glare.

Mario: Oooooooohhhhh....Mario is going to die.

(Later)

It was night time and we see the two in an alleyway as Mario looked like he gotten squashed by a massive rock while Y/n peak over and sees a guard standing in front of a door to a underground bar.