Chapter 8 - Can't deny, love the guy...

✧Danny✧

I have been sweating literal bullets while falling in and out of consciousness ever since Zayden had kidnapped me. I don't know what time it is, but it's still really early in the morning... Probably 4 or 5 am's my best guess so I'm pretty tired that I could pass out. But right now Zayden has his hands up and is forced to let me go now that he's the one at gunpoint. I see Dom was the one rescuing me and felt instant relief, hurrying over to his side with tears ready to spill in my eyes. 

The other gunman I found out was just Timothy, had now made his way over to us and deals with Zay, keeping his gun aimed at him making sure he's not going to be doing anything funny now that I'm not in his possession anymore. Dom leads me away from them and starts asking me a whole bunch of questions, if I was okay, if I was hurt, if he done something to me. I said no, I'm fine, just tired.

"But I need my stuff.." I croaked, remembering that I had also lived with Zayden on and off for most of the time before I broke up with him. 

"Danny.." Zayden knits his eyebrows up together having the most sad expression i've ever seen but I look away from him, 

"Zayden, the key, please.." I held out my hand in front of him, a tear falling down involuntarily. Zayden just stares at me with those dead eyes of his until Timothy nudges his gun at him to get him to give it up. Zay sighs as he digs for his keys and drops it in my hand. I take it immediately and head for the door to our apartment. Dominick follows close behind me leaving Timothy to watch Zay. I quickly opened the door and a strange smell invaded my nose. Everything was a mess, his kitchen, our kitchen.. The living room, everything was a disaster. I grabbed a big trash bag from the closet. Coughing, I headed straight to my room. The only part of the apartment that was kept clean.. Strangely. I grabbed all my belongings and filled it up till there was nothing left of my once cherished room. I sat on my bed for a minute just to tie my bag full of my stuff.

"You okay..?" Dom asked quietly, he was standing by and leaning against the door frame. I shrugged and just let out a deep sigh. I grabbed the bag and took one last look around me. I walked past him and went to the bathroom to grab anything I owned in there, grabbing my toothbrush and other skincare items, and only then did I tell him we can go now and so he just nodded, offering to hold my bag and following behind me again.

We went down the stairs and saw Zayden sitting down on the floor while Timothy just kept him at gunpoint still. I threw the key beside him and asked about my phone, to which he just dug in his pockets again and handed it over. I snatched it from him and leaned close to him making sure he looked me in the eyes and told him that he should've listened to Vivienne yesterday on the phone. 

"If you try to come near me or my friends again, I swear to God that you'll meet Him sooner so I'd be smart and go back into your apartment and get a life, you fucking-" Zayden narrows his sinful eyes at me,

"Okay, okay, c'mon" Dom tries to pull me away but I kept cursing and swearing at the latter. Tears quickly welled up as Dom and I headed over to his car. Timothy just made sure that Zayden went back inside and then he joined back with us. I sat in the backseat and put my bag on the floor next to me while the boys took the front and when I realized that there was nobody else but us, Dom had told me that the girls wanted to come but the boys convinced and insisted that they should just stay home, that it would be safer for them to get their sleep first and worry later as they were going to 'handle it' so they dropped the girls off first and before going after me they took Vivienne's phone since she told them that she had me on her find my IPhone circle so they could use her phone to track me down easier.

Taking in all this information was so overwhelming that as soon as we sat in his car and closed the doors, I felt all the tears trickle and spill down my face. I was such a mess.. So much for first impressions and the like. They probably thinks I'm crazy now. A crazy girl with a crazy ex boyfriend. I just sat there crying everything out, just releasing everything I've been feeling in front of them. Talk about shame. But the boys tried to do their best at consoling me anyway, placing their hands on my shoulders and telling me it's okay and that everything will be fine. Not much more though, they just allowed me to be vulnerable like that for a brief moment until I calmed down a bit,