𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓/𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: '𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬'𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: '𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬'
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

Floyd and Morgana were walking along the beach after a long week of classes and testing. The sun was setting, making the sky orange and blue.

Floyd and Morgana held hands as they walked, their shoes in their other hands. "That history test was hard, I really hope I pass" Morgana sighed. "Yeah, I struggled with it too."

Floyd nodded as he continued to walk.

His pace was slow and lazy, matching his current attitude. Morgana leans her head on Floyd's shoulder as they walked, liking the silence between them.

Floyd smiled softly and squeezed Morgana's hand slightly, appreciating the comforting silence with her.

"Hey Floyd" Morgana glances up at him, hoping her idea will make him feel better.

"Yes, Guppie?" Floyd responds to her with a slow voice and lazy smile. "Do you want to collect seashells? I can make necklaces with them" Morgana smiled.

Floyd's eyes suddenly light up with a spark, his smile growing wide.

"That sounds amazing, Guppie. Let's go!" Morgana chuckles as they start collecting pretty shells. Floyd smiled happily as he collected shells alongside Morgana.

Floyd's mood had quickly shifted from being laid back and lazy to enthusiastic and excited.

He collected shells eagerly, making sure to get the prettiest ones. "I think there's prettier shells in the ocean," Morgana said as she stood on top of a giant rock.

"Wanna join?"

Morgana swan dives into the ocean, turning into a siren. Floyd stared at Morgana with awe as she dived off the rock, her human form slowly turning into a siren as she hit the ocean.