𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐/𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬

𝐀/𝐍: I don't have a clue on what I should write for New Moon. So, it'll be a few One-Shots and memes😊 Enjoy 😉

 So, it'll be a few One-Shots and memes😊 Enjoy 😉

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: '𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞'𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐑𝐂

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: '𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞'
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐑𝐂

Lizzie was always quite a curious person. Sometimes, she would get in trouble for being 𝐓𝐎𝐎 curious especially when it came to her childhood friend, Riddle.

The Only Child of the RoseHearts.

Lizzie's family was great friends with the RoseHearts. They decided to make an arrangement when they found out that they were pregnant at the same time with a boy and a girl

To arrange for their children to wed and join their families.

When Lizzie and Riddle got a little older, Lizzie and Riddle played together and Lizzie introduced Trey and Che'nya to Riddle, they would play with each other.

Lizzie would sneak Riddle sweets like jellybeans or lollipops, so he wouldn't feel left out.

But when his mom found out about everything that soon ended as Mrs. RoseHeart found Lizzie distracting to Riddle's studies as well as Trey and Che'nya.

Soon, Lizzie, Trey, and Che'nya only played together and ate sweets.

Lizzie wasn't allowed to play or see Riddle anymore. For every one of Riddle's birthday over the years, Lizzie would send Riddle a gift, like candy or something she knew he loved.

She never got a response back from him or any gifts from him on her birthday but she never gave up on him

When she saw him at the ceremony at NRC, she was so happy. She hadn't seen him in years. Lizzie was aware that Trey went to NRC as he would bring back gifts for her.