Chapter 3 - Order 66

"I don't wanna lose it,

But I'm not getting through this.

Hey, should I pray?

Should pray?

To myself,

To God?

To a savior who can?...

I'm not ready to die, not yet

Pull me out the train wreck"

- Train Wreck by James Arthur

"Hey, what about yesterday?

(What about us?)

What about the seas?

(What about us?)

The heavens are falling down

(What about us?)

I can't even breathe

(What about us?)"

- Earth Song by Michael Jackson

I watched as Caleb slid down the hill, jumping into a trench presumably where Master Billaba was hiding. I rolled my eyes fondly as he yelled out for her. He was never one to be secretive, or quiet for that matter.

"He's ready for us", I told the guys, watching as Wrecker pushed a boulder into position.

"Then let's get a move on", Hunter instructed us all, signaling Wrecker to begin. The muscular clone pushed the rock, and I saw as it rolled down the hill. The blaster fire from the valley below scared me a bit as it began, but I quickly pushed the bullets away using the force as they neared the group. I chuckled a bit as I heard the whining of the battle droids and the crash of metal as they were destroyed by the boulder.

"Let's go, let's go!", Hunter instructed the group. We ran down the hill and I activated my lightsaber, the yellow light brightening up the dark forest filled with smoke and dust.

"Make a hole!", Wrecker shouted out as we entered the clearing. I began using the lightsaber techniques I had learned to chop down the droids. I used the force to jump over a droid before it could blast me, and speared it from behind, the yellow saber surprising it, could droids be surprised?, before it fell and I moved on to my next target.

"Laiany!", I heard Tech yell as he finished placing bombs on a group of droids that had me surrounded. I slid under one of them as Tech activated the weapons, electrifying the bots beyond use.

"Thanks", I told him gratefully. He nodded before moving on.

I ducked as I sensed Crosshair's fire shoot a droid behind me.

"Watch it", he yelled down to me, annoyed.

"Hey, you're the one sniping!", I yelled back at him teasingly as force pushed yet another droid off the rocky cliff.

We slashed our way through the droid battalion, nearing the massive tanks. I heard Wrecker's battle cries and smiled amusedly.

"Crosshair," Hunter yelled up, "let's get these tanks moving".

Cables were suddenly shot down from the sniper's hiding place and attached to the vehicles. I rushed over to help Wrecker push the connected tanks off the cliff. I hadn't realized how heavy these things were.

"Hey clanker, catch!", Tech yelled up to a droid still inside. It caught the electro-bomb and fell back inside in a smoking mess.

I grunted with effort as we finally got the first tank to the side. It began to tilt off and I shouted in surprise at the other one that was coming towards us. I felt Echo grab my hand, and I used the force to help Wrecker jump out of the way as the other tank fell off the side. I smiled in thanks before running towards the last set of droids.