V

"I think you packed your whole house with you on a three days trip. What else could you possibly need?" Beomgyu asked Taehyun annoyed at how the younger checked every item in his suitcase for the what could've possibility been the fourth time. He always found something to add to it.

"I have to be prepared in case of anything going wrong. Be happy at least one of us takes this seriously, lover boys over there would've forgotten their heads if they weren't attached on their shoulders." Taehyun pointed at Soobin and Yeonjun giggling at something Yeonjun was showing Soobin on his phone. They were acting like the teenagers they were. Technically Yeonjun was the only one who passed the years of being one , but he still had the mentality of one, being a responsible adult was hard indeed.

"We've packed everything and put everyone's suitcases in the trunk of the car, the backpacks are in the front, just take them when we leave." Beomgyu informed the rest.

"Perfect, but we have one last thing to cover. Who's driving?" Kai asked, as he was still a minor without a drivers license.

"Not Beomgyu for sure, his driving skills will drive us towards death for sure." Yeonjun joked. "Soobin's driving, obviously."

"Since when am I the driver?" Soobin asked.

"Since I decided that, and don't worry, we'll take turns if it's needed." Yeonjun reassured Soobin. He knew everything he decided Soobin would go along with it no matter what. He was obedient for Yeonjun like that.

"If we're done with preparations then what are we doing here wasting time? Let's go!" Beomgyu cried and the others cheered along with him.

And like that their trip began. The first hour they listened to music and sang along, talked about new ideas for writing some new songs and for future band releases. It all felt so natural and easygoing, everyone was having a really good time even from the very beginning of the trip and they didn't even arrive at the destination.

Eventually they stopped at a gas station to stretch out thier legs, buy more snacks and smoke a little. Kai took Soobin with him to explore the surroundings before leaving. The station was located on a hill where the nearby mountains could be easily seen so the scenery impressed them a lot. It was in the middle of the day, the Sun shining brightly and powerful upon them. Breathtaking images stood painted before them.

"Call the others here too, they might enjoy the view too!" Kai told Soobin.

"Alright." Soobin agreed and went to bring the others along.

He found the others laughing and whispering something, they seemed to be having a lot of fun and it melted his heart seeing his favorite people have the best time of their lives. He brought them where he was initially standing next to Kai.

Yeonjun immediately stopped everybody.
"Let's take a picture here too!" he suggested.

They all agreed with him and stood in a gathered group so they could all fit in the frame. Yeonjun brought the found polaroid camera to take the picture with and the photo came out beautifully, the boys popping out first and the mountains behind them completing the already perfect photo. That was their first film used, they had around four left.

The final destination was what mattered truly.
Up in the mountains, fresh cold air filling up their lungs, tall trees watching above them and protecting the boys from the Sun's rays.

"This is beautiful!" Kai happily jumped first from the car.

"Don't wander around too far!" Soobin yelled after him. "Beomgyu go after him to be sure he won't fall and die in a ditch alone."

"Ah, so if he falls in a ditch I should die along with him so he won't feel lonely?" Beomgyu jokingly asked.

"Bingo!" Yeonjun agreed.