Chapter 7: Tour Problems

The release of our first studio album was AMAZING. We became n1 in the USA and 17 countries. It couldn't get better. We would be starting the tour soon, over the UK. I was so so so excited.

[...]
"You got everything?" Liam said entering my room.

"I do, I'm done"—I answered closing my last bag.—"Are the boys ready?"

"Louis is finishing, Zayn is helping on the tour bus and Niall is taking a fast shower. I'll go check on Harry now. "You ready?"

"Everything is packed but I don't know if I feel ready". A few tears wanted to fall down my face, but Liam hugged me. That kinda shocked me, even though I loved being hugged.

"We'll be alright Lily, trust me".

"I trust you Li, thanks"

"Okay, now don't cry, take this to the tour bus and get in, I"ll go see Harry."

"Sure".—Liam went out my room and I started to grab my stuff to leave it in the tour bus as Liam said. Meanwhile in Harry's room...

"Fuck Liam shut up... please." Harry said sleepy, covering his face with the blanket.

"Shut up? You kidding? Harry we will be late if you're not in the tour bus in 5 minutes. For God's sake... just, GET UP NOW!

"Sure".

After Liam left the room, I walked in.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*—''Can I come in, Hazz?''

''Yeah, sure Lils''.

''Liam might kill you if you're not ready in 2 minutes haha''.

''I know, i just don't care''.

''Are you okay?''

''Yeah... no... i don't know. I just don feel like going.''

''Me either, to be honest.''

''What's bothering you?''

''What do you mean? I'm fine.''

''Sure. I know somethings not right. I know you better than you think.''

''It's just... I'm scared.''

''You kidding, blondie?—Harry, you're making me blush OMG. —You love singing, you've always dreamed of travelling around the world, whats the matter?"

''Of course I want to, but I don't feel ready. The problem is I hadn't realised how scary our job was until last night, I guess''.

''That's why you were crying?''.

''You heard me?''

''Of course. Sorry for not going with you, i wanted to give you space this time''.

''It's okay Harry, I prefer to be alone on those moments.''

''No you don't. If I see you like that again I'll go, it's a warning.''

''Thanks''.

''Don't need to''.

''And why aren't you okay, hmm?

''Oh. I'm not sure. I guess I'm nervous, I'm scared of ruining it.''

''Harry Styles scared? I wouldn't had said that.''

''Ha ha really funny.''—He looked down faking a smile.

''Sorry. I hadn't to, I'm sorry. ''

''Don't worry Lils.''

''No Harry, I shouldn't had assumed that from you. You don't usually share your feelings, but you do have them. I guess we have that in common. If you need to I'm next door. Well, a few meters apart from now on. ''