Chapter 131

The sun reached its peak, signaling the two familias to make their moves.

August turned to Denki, and the two shared a nod. He then grabbed Nadia and lifted her over his shoulders. "Sorry about this," he muttered with a chuckle.

Nadia's eyes widened; she knew the plan, but she did not expect August to carry her. Before she could protest, August sprinted towards the woodlands, and Nadia could only scream as the scenery blurred past her at extreme speed.

Denki, mouth agape, watched August and Nadia vanish from view. "Well, I did say they should take control as fast as they can..." He scratched his head and turned to Helga, who also gazed into the distance, her brow twitching.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Helga asked absentmindedly.

"Well, she's with the captain; I'm sure she's gonna be fine... I think?" Denki shrugged and turned around, facing the others. "Now then, let's move. Katty, you're with me and Helga; Jogu with Thorne. The two of you will act as our main support, place yourselves where you can reach everyone. Kiez, you're with Bors, set up traps; Ozwald, get to the high ground. You're with Eira; the two of you will act as our main artillery, and as soon as Nadia is done with her job, she'll replace Eira, and you'll join along with Lysander. Lysander, I know I said that we would be moving in pairs but I'm confident in your ability to move on your own, roam the outskirts of the wood. Since Katty would be searching for the crown with us, you will act as our scout. Engage if you see fit but be careful, I advise you to at least wait for Eira before engaging."

""Roger!!!"" Everyone nodded as they received their orders, and in a blink, they all moved to their respective roles.

.
.
.

**At Nadia and August's side**

Nadia felt the wind slamming against her as August carried her like a sack of potatoes. It was the very first time she ever moved like this, and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Everything then came to a sudden halt. "We're here," August's voice entered her ears as she felt her body being placed back down on solid ground. "Pretty quick if I say so myself." He smiled, looking happy with himself.

Nadia felt her knees shaking; she staggered, and August quickly caught her before she could fall. "N-Never do that again," she said with a shaky voice.

August smiled and answered. "No promises." He then made sure Nadia was on solid legs before letting her go. But then, August felt a sense of absolute disgust as his mana dome rose into action. He could sense the presence of multiple monsters inside the woods. "We got company." He said with malice.

"Apollo familia?"

"No... Monsters..." he spat as he gripped his spear tightly. "A lot of them. Set things up here and wait for the others; I'll clean up the surroundings."

Nadia could feel the coldness in August's voice. She nodded as she couldn't answer due to the slight killing intent that was prickling at her skin.

"Jogu and Thorne will arrive here first; guide them to their spot in the woods. You know your role." August walked forward while twirling his spear, making a whistling sound as it cut through the air. "And don't forget my only order... Don't die."

"R-roger." She stuttered, still feeling the oppressive killing intent August was releasing. She knew that it wasn't directed at her, but it still felt suffocating nonetheless.

And in a blink of an eye, August vanished from her view.

.
.
.

**Jogu and Thorne's Side**