Chapter 50

***
Long chapter today, feeling a bit lazy to write 2 seperate chapters.

Hope you guys like it, love y'all.

-TheManCandy

***

*Narration*

The crowd was holding their breath as the two fighters charged one another for their final attack.

The gods are more of the same as they watch the fight on the edge of their seats.

Anubis clenched his fist and bit his lips. 'You can do this Loch.' he thought to himself as he watched his child charge on with determination and will to win.

Ganesha stared intently at his vice captain, he was proud with her grit as she took the punishment and waited for the opportune moment to strike back. 'Go my child.'

.
.
.

'Shit I won't make it.' Loch can already see the outcome, no matter how fast he is, Ilta's timing was just superb. He'll get hit first.

As Ilta's fist got closer to his face, he gritted his teeth and braced for impact.

*Crack*

Ilta grimaced in pain, her right ankle buckled, because of this she was thrown off balance.

Her attack missed by a hair's length.

It only grazed Loch's cheeks.

A broken ankle, plus dizziness from blood loss made Ilta waste her only chance.

Loch can feel the air push his face away from that strike, if it hit him, he would have been finished.

It was unfortunate for her but Loch wouldn't waste such a huge opening.

He pushed through.

Aiming his dagger at her chest.

He will finish this fight now.

He will win.

.
.
.

But he miscalculated one minor thing, Ilta was falling towards him, her momentum was going down.

His dagger hit, but not on the desired target, he stabbed him on her shoulder, his dagger penetrating her, hitting her joint making her scream in pain.

But it wasn't by any means lethal, the pain made her jolt awake, and now she has leverage.

"I-I got you now you slippery son of a bitch." Ilta voice was staggering in pain, but her eyes were filled with fire. She was stabbed at the left shoulder, she knew the knife went into her socket, the pain was unbearable yet she was smiling.

Loch's eyes widened. He felt goosebumps when he looked at her eyes. 'Fuck' he thought as every cell in his body was screaming danger. He tried to jump back, to gain space and distance but this time Ilta was a tad bit faster.

She locked his hand with her left as she held on him, blood squirting out of her wounds, she was forcing it to move, she didn't care about the pain, she wanted to win. "Let's get WILD!!!" Her body glowed a fiery red as her mana ran wild, a vicious smile was plastered on her face. She rained down punches with her right.

Loch can do nothing, he was hit multiple times by Ilta's powerful fist, his face became a bloody mess.

He received the beating of his life. Anubis seeing this stood up from his seat, he wanted to rush out to save his child.

"STOP THE FUCKING MATCH!!!" the god screamed, his voice desperate. He couldn't stop himself from making his godly aura leak.

The room shook at his power making the other gods look in his direction. They too felt that the match should be stopped now.