The Two Familiar Perverts

Bǎihé and I traveled to a nearby village to get some food and other supplies. As we got into town, there were stares from my little rabbit to me.

          As we got to a stall, I looked and saw a variety of different greens and meats. I ordered things for both Bǎihé and I, traded some herbs for the items, to the stall owner and went back into the forest to continue roaming from different forests and villages.

        After a couple of days of traveling Bǎihé and I came to a resting point on top of a hill. I sighed and closing my eyes for a little bit before feeling Bǎihé tug on my kimono. I look down at the albino rabbit before putting some food in front of her for her to eat. As she was eating, I looked around before humming a random tune to keep myself relaxed, not realizing two men standing behind me within the treeline.

3rd POV

        The two men standing in the treeline continued to watch the girl with interest as she continued to play with her albino companion as if there was nothing in the world to worry about. "For some reason, I feel jealous of the little rabbit..." said one of the males while the other nodded in agreement. "Yes, I feel the same way. Though before we interact with her again, we have to find out more about her. I have a feeling there is more to her than meets the normal eye." Both men looked at each other in agreement and then turned to continue to observe the girl, only to find her no longer there. "Hmmm, I was wondering who my two stalkers were. It was only you two all along, was it?" The two men quickly turned around behind themselves in shock.

Bai Ling's POV

         As the two men continued to look at me in shock, I observed their faces. They both seemed familiar.... "Aaah, you two are the men who were curious about me. Though it seems like you still are." Looking back and forth between the two men, I look more closely than I did when I first ran into them. One seemed to be more familiar than the other, as if I had seen him a long time ago. The other seemed to stand close to the more familiar male.

       "Hmmm, San Lang and Xie Lian, was it?" The two men slowly nodded their heads. I looked around at the ground a little bit, "Hm. What brings you here this time? I don't believe I left a trail this time. It would make humans too curious, unless...." I look back up at the males, "Unless you were following me all along." I glare slightly at the two, not liking the slight of fear and anxiety they gave me, whether it was because I was frightened about them getting hurt or whether they seemed to give off an aura that no humans i've been around seemed to give was making me cautious, whatever it was, my instincts were telling me to not approach without caution.

       The two males seemed to fully break out of their shock, "N-No! We were in the town nearby and saw you and thought we could speak to you again, maybe talk for a little bit?" Xie Lian? Spoke. The other male seemed to nod with him. With more observation, it seemed as if they were polar opposites of each other. One was like the sun and the other seemed like the moon. One was so bright that he seemed to be able to warm up the coldest of winters. While the other, seemed he could either be the light in the darkness or he could be the moon that seems to disappear to leave you in the darkness to stay lost until he comes and lights the way again, seeming to tease you.

       "Well, whatever your reasoning for following, I would like it if you could please stop staring and just say what you need and to not seem like stalkers trying to take a peek at me or whatever you seem to stumble upon me doing like perverts." I said to them with a straight face. They both seem to blush at the thought of said actions. Though one seemed to blush more than the other. 'Hmmm, so one is slightly better than the other at hiding their emotions.' My lips twitch slightly only to go back to my neutral expression.

       "Well, I must leave, I shall see you whenever you two decide to become perverts again," I say as I turn my back to them while walking away while smirking to myself. Leaving a pair of slightly stumbling males with red faces in my wake.

A/N

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long wait of the publishing. I'm trying to get back into schedule but it going to be a little hard for a little bit. But I'll try to publish more to make up for all the missed chapters.

Luv Ya and hope you have a marvelous day!!! Kisses~