Part of her story and new companion

Bai Ling's POV

I was still walking away from the two males who seemed to be curious about my existence. I would say I was maybe, just maybe had the same amount of curiosity. I sighed as I continued to walk through the forest. Not too much later did I come to the edge of the forest and see water. I took a deep breath and walked towards the large body of water, taking another deep breath, I could smell the salt coming from it.

I smiled slightly and layed on the sand before me. As I laid down, I closed my eyes with a smile on my face and started to slowly fall asleep.

(Short POV I know)

3rd POV

Xie Lian went to heaven after the encounter with Bai Ling and went to Ling Wen to ask about the mysterious beauty. Though he was sure that she meant no harm to anyone he had to see if anyone else had encounters with her whether they be Gods, Calamities or humans.

As he walked the path to Ling Wen's residence, he hesitated. Did he really want to bring attention to the Ice beauty? She seemed to be doing ok for herself and she seemed to be slightly closed off from others. She also can't seem to figure out that he and San Lang weren't really humans either. Xie Lian sighed and continued to the residence, as he ended he saw Ling Wen sat at her desk and continued to her. Ling Wen looked up and saw the heavenly prince, "What can I do for you Xie Lian?" she asked, Xie Lian stood still for a while before asking, "I need you to see if there have been reports of someone with ice-like abilities. San Lang and I ran into someone who could control snow and ice, as if she was the embodiment of winter itself." Ling Wen looked surprised but went through different scrolls around her residence, though it took a while, she shook her head as she found nothing of the sort. "There seems to be no encounters with someone who can control winter-like elements." Xie Lian sighed and went to leave but was stopped when she spoke up again, "Though if you could bring them here or even get them to show themselves through the communication room I could possibly get an idea of who this person is."

Xie Lian nodded and continued to leave, thinking about the pale woman.

Bai Ling's POV

I continue walking through the forest until I see a snow white rabbit laying on the ground. I crouch next to the poor creature and see an arrow sticking out of its leg. I gently and carefully take the little creature into my arms and sit on the ground, observing the wound. "Poor thing, let me heal you up ok?" The rabbit seemed to nozzle itself further into my arms, I smiled and carefully took the arrow out. Seeing the wound wasn't bleeding too bad indicated that the arrow wasn't too deep into its leg. I rip a piece of my kimono and tie it around the rabbit's leg, "There! That should help you!" I picked up the rabbit once more and continued on my journey. "Hmm, I should probably try to figure out a name for you though..." I continued to think of a name as I walked, "Oh! How about Bǎihé?" I smile as Bǎihé just starts to nibble on my kimono.

A/N

Bǎihé means 'Lily' in traditional chinese though if it's not right please correct me! 

Also I'm sorry it took so long to update but I've been dealing with appointments and health issues, so everything in my life currently has been hectic but I will try to update as much as I can! I don't know how many chapters I'm going to make this book but I do have something else that I'm also trying to work on but I haven't even gotten started to write it. I think I'll try to finish this book then work on the other. But I hope you liked the chapter and continue  to enjoy the book! 

Have a good day/night/evening!!