8. Mr. & Mrs. Abhay Singh Rathod

On the auspicious day of the wedding, the palace was adorned with luxurious decorations and floral arrangements, creating a magnificent backdrop for the function. Akshi and Abhay, dressed in resplendent bridal attire, prepared themselves for the most important day of their lives.

Riya:" Akshi, I can't believe this is really happening. You're going to marry Abhay bhaiya, your longtime crush!"

Akshi: [Smiling nervously] "I know, Riya. It's surreal. I never imagined that this day would come."

Riya: [Tearing up] "I'm so happy for you, but I can't help feeling a bit emotional. You're my best friend, and I'm going to miss our late-night chats and adventures together."

Akshi: [Holding Riya's hand]  "Oh, Riya, don't make me cry now. You'll always be my best friend, no matter what. And just because I'm getting married doesn't mean we can't still have our adventures."

Riya: [Chuckles through her tears] "I know, but it won't be the same without you around all the time."

Akshi: [Wiping Riya's tears] "Hey, I'll only be a phone call away. And besides, you have forget Abhay is your brother. I'll always stay near you within your house." 

Riya: [Smiling] "Yeah, you're right. I forget you are marrying my brother. you will always be with me."

Akshi: [Laughs] "Exactly! So, no more tears, okay? Today is a happy day, and we're going to celebrate it together."

Riya: [Nods] "Okay, no more tears. Let's make today unforgettable!"

The two friends share a warm embrace, knowing that even though things are changing, their bond will always remain strong.

Akshi's Mom: [With teary eyes, entering the room] "My child, you look so beautiful. It feels like just yesterday you were a little girl playing around the palace, and now you're all grown up, getting ready for your wedding."

Akshi: [Smiling through her own tears ]"Mom, don't make me emotional now. I still can't believe this is happening."

Akshi's Mom: [Wiping away her tears] "I know, sweetheart. It's a big step, but I have full faith that you're making the right decision. Abhay is a wonderful man, and he will take care of you."

Akshi: [Nods, feeling overwhelmed] "I hope so, Mom. I just want everything to be perfect."

Akshi's Mom: [Holding her hand] "It will be perfect, my dear. Just remember, no matter what happens, we're always here for you. Akshi my child You're not just gaining a husband today; you're gaining a whole new family who loves you dearly."

Akshi: [Feeling comforted by her mother's words ]"Thank you, Mom. I love you."

Akshi's Mom: [Hugging her tightly] "I love you too, my precious girl. Now, let's get you ready to start this beautiful new chapter of your life."