New Horizons

Before stating the story,  this is a quick notice for all, to the readers, new or old. I the author of the story, give my consent that this is my own story and won't tolerate any copyright infringement or unauthorized use of my work. The story us purely fictional and does not depict real -life incidents. No hate is intended towards any artist or character in the story. The content is for entertainment purposes only.

I do not give my consent for anyone to copy my work without my permission. If found, it would be a violation of the author's rights, and rightful action will be taken. Thank you, a lot. Please enjoy reading. Thanks a lot, to the readers who supported my work.

Your Author 🥰😍

❤️🩷🧡💛💛💚💙🩵💜🤎🖤🩶🤍💟

When Akshi's cousin decided to run away on the day of her wedding, Akshi is forced to take her place to save her family from ruin. However, her new husband is angry, seems to hate her, and doesn't care about her. He is only getting married because his parents want him to.

The cold, elusive billionaire appears to care only for his f. On the other hand, Akshi is a kind, sweet, emotional, and sensitive girl who loves her family. The story explores whether a marriage built on lies and deceit can ever survive.

Content/Trigger Warning: This story contains scenes of violence and sexual content.

❤️🩷🧡💛💛💚💙🩵💜🤎🖤🩶🤍💟

Hey guys! Author here! Just wanted to introduce all the characters so that it is easy for you all to recognize them once I start uploading chapters.

Characters:🤴🏻👸🏻

The Sharma

Akshi's Dadi 

Nirmala Sharma: tradition-bound matriarch, 

Resilient in old ways, Protective love shields family,

Stubborn against change's tide.

Akshi's Father

Prakash Sharma: adores his daughter, 

Political ties, underworld connections, 

Successful businessman, respected reputation,

Struggles with moral ambiguity.

Akshi's Mother

Renuka Sharma: Devoted homemaker,  

loves daughter dearly, Warm-hearted, 

nurturing presence, Creates sanctuary within home, 

Struggles with external pressures

Akshi 💜

Akshi Sharma: 22 year old Kind-hearted protagonist,

loves unconditionally, Shy demeanor, 

hides inner strength, Family's cornerstone, 

fiercely loyal, Close bond with sister.

Akshi's Sister

Anaya Sharma: Vibrant, loving, adorable, 

Cute, innocent, independent spirit,

Resembles Akshi, fiery resilience,