AKIMICHI FAMILY

The screen turns black then letters form.

AKIMICHI FAMILY

Ino huffs still upset about her family's sudden ending. "It's Choji now."

Naruto groans.

-
The scene starts off from where it left off with the Yamanaka family tape.
-

"Oh hey it's back on!" Ino cheers.

-
Inojin rushes over to his mother who is sitting by some other woman with red hair and tan skin.
-

"Oh who's the woman?" Ino questions.

Sakura rolls her eyes. "Obviously that has to be Choji's wife.

-
"Hi Mom! Oh—Hi Aunt Karui!" Inojin smiles up at the woman as she walks into the room.
-

"Karui...?" Naruto mumbles. "Wait ain't that the woman who attacked me?!"

Naruto glowers at Choji. "You married her?!"

Choji just huffs and has a satisfied smile.

-
"Hi Inojin, you've—"

"Momma!" A loud yell and Choji comes crashing onto Karui, almost knocking a glass over.

"ChoCho what did I say about being careful indoors."

ChoCho looks up at Karui with a smile. Karui sighs, patting ChoCho's head.
-

"ChoCho is so cute!" Ino laughs while shaking Choji's shoulder.

"Of course she is!"

-
Everyone is sat around the table and a similar situation to the Sand Siblings and Nara family starts to take place. Snippets of conversation—moments of the dinner that would bring smiles to anyone's face.

"Pa! Can I try?" ChoCho asks as she points to a spicy chopped pork in Choji's plate.

Karui places a hand on ChoCho's head. "Are you sure ChoCho might be too spicy for you?"

ChoCho mumbles, lifting her hands outstretched towards Choji's plate. Choji laughs and passes a piece to ChoCho who immediately stuffs it in her mouth.

Everyone waited for any reaction from the girl that signals she couldn't handle the food but instead ChoCho's face brightens.

"Tasty!"

The adults laugh.
-

"Awe!"

A few chuckles at the display.

"She sure has your love for food Choji!"

Choji just smiles in response.

-
The scene changes to ChoCho being a bit older and pulling at her mother's sleeve.

"Momma. Can I visit Kana today?"

Karui looks down at ChoCho and smiles. "Sure. As soon as you finish your lunch."

ChoCho cheers, turning on her heels and runs off to her room.
-

"Kana? A new kid?"

Tenten nods. "That would make the most sense! I wonder if it's one of our kid.."

-
Choji hums. "Would you like me to take her to the Lees?"

Karui smiles. "That would be great."
-

"Lees?" Tenten whips her head to Rock lee. "Lee? Like as in our Lee?"