YAMANAKA FAMILY

The screen turns black and a name appears.

YAMANAKA FAMILY

"Yamanaka?!" Ino yells happily.

"Maybe we'll learn of Inojin's father." Tenten tries.

Naruto sighs. "When will it be my turn?!"

Sakura rolls her eyes towards Naruto.

-
The camera shows a backyard setting as Ino pulls open the back door and peeks her head out. "Inojin!"

A boy runs up to Ino—A much younger Inojin, maybe five years of age at the time.

He looks up at Ino with a grin, missing a tooth and his cheek dusted with a bit of dirt.
-

"Eyaa!!" Ino yells. "He's so cute!"

The unknown girl with red hair laughs. "You sure have a cute kid, I'll give you that."

Ino brows furrow. "I don't want a compliment from you! Weirdo girl!"

"Eh?! Who are you calling weirdo?!"

"Oh shut up Karin you're hurting my ears!" Shigetsu yells.

"Huh??!!"

-
Ino giggles as she runs her hand through Ino's hair. "Come on, I have some snacks inside for you."

Inojin cheers as his laughter is drawn out when he runs inside. Ino laughs then glaces back outside and puts a hand on her hips with a smile. "That goes for you too."

There's a sound of an amused hum. "That's so?"
-

"Oh! Is that..." Tenten grins leaning forward.

Ino shoulders lifts in anticipation as she stares at the screen.

Sakura looks on and then her eyes twitches. "Wait... I swear I recognize that voice..."

-
Ino rolls her eyes. "Yes, come on Sai I got your favorite."

The screen pans over to Sai who smiles. "Then how can I refuse?"
-

Ino mouth drops and her face flushes. "Sai?!"

Tenten whistles with a laugh.

Sakura groans and looks at Sai who just smiles looking unfazed by the whole ordeal.

Shikadai leans back. "Saw that one coming."

-
Walking inside the home Ino finds Inojin trying to reach for the snakes that were placed high on the table.

Ino laughs, grabbing her son's small finger and pulls it away from the food. "Careful love, you'll knock everyone off the table."

Inojin looks back with wide eyes just as Ino bends to pick him up and sets him on the chair. Inojin cheers as he reaches over and grabs one of the snacks.
-

Tenten and Sakura gushes. "He's so adorable!"

"I got to admit Ino he's really cute!" Sakura hums.

The high so seeing a cute kid must be getting to them for Ino doesn't respond with a sly comment just smiling with pink cheeks and says. "Thank you, Sakura!"

Kiba turns to Shino. "Are they actually getting along?"

Shino doesn't respond but Hinata holds up a hand to hide her small smile.