Expensive taste test interview

interview/youtube, messages

INTERVIEW

"hi guys, im ariana grace and today we're playing expensive taste with Cosmo" ariana started the video. "im so excited. ice spice did the same game" she added. "ok here we have some rollar skates. i did have to learn how to skate for the barbie movie so hopefully i know something" ariana started to compare the two items. "im gonna go this is the more expensive" she then heard a buzzer noise. "wow im in shock"

the next item was a sleeping mask. she ended up picking the black silk one. "im gonna say this one is more expensive" the person behind the camera nodded yes. "woo" ariana then started clapping. next was nail polish. "i need to use this barbie pink nail poilsh, but my nails are already done" "can i get a hand?" they handed her a mannequin hand while ariana just sat there. "i was forced to say that against my will" ariana said staring at the camera. "im gonna say this is more expensive"

she heard another buzzer. "wow guys 2 for 1 i'm disappointed" the next item came out and it was bubble tea. "if i get this wrong, ill have a break down" she began comparing once more. "okay lets taste test" she tasted the bubble tea and immediately her smile dropped. she finally swallowed it. "ugh. disgust." she tried the other drink and picked that one. she then explained why. "i think this is the more expensive one" a ding was heard. "can you tell me the story behind this?" ariana questioned with concern. "i think it came from a can" the producer answered. "yeah, it sure did" ariana shivered in disgust.

"so here we have two bathing suits. lets get into the nitty gritty" ariana stated. she began pointing out the differences of the two suits. "more expensive right?" she held the blue one up, they nodded their heads. "yes woo. diamond add it to the thing, its not red there are some red ones thought" ariana stated. the next item came out.

"guys i'm so sad this is the last item" ariana had a sad look on her face. "ooo we have macaroons. they're both pink" she began to open both. she tried just the jelly. "this one 100% more expensive one" a ding for the last time was heard. "yes i really dont know how i got this last one" "ok welp that was my expensive taste test. thanks for watching, and also watch the barbie movie. byee" ariana wrapped up the video as the camera shut off.

MESSAGES

hails🌷- hayley

ari💫- ariana

hails🌷
hi ariii

ari💫
hi hails

hails🌷
do you wanna hangout soon

ari💫
yeah ofc
is tomorrow ok?

hails🌷
yeah definitely
thumbs up by ari

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒

are these chapters long enough?
also dont worry i have a lot that i wanna do with these characters i just have to put it all together
enjoy
vote and comment!