What about us.

instagram, irl,

@realdylanhoffman

march 9, 2024

hey whats up

WHAT
sorry. um hello

😭
so wyd

pal is a wyd warrior

my apologies forgive me🙏
what are you currently doing at this very moment in time?

well i was currently dying but i resurrected

well why were you dying?

hmm ill tell you another time

so does this mean i get the privilege to talk to the infamous ariana grace again? 😲
seen

ok you can text me back now
delivered

come on ariana this isnt funny
delivered

ok well ig ill just text you later 😔
delivered

IRL

ariana finally made her way to walker's house. *knock knock* walker opened the door and a bright smile appeared on his face. "hi walk" ariana went in for a hug. "hey ari, come in" walker responded back as they separated.

they talked for a while before ariana got bored. "hey walk do you wanna go live?" ariana questioned. "yeah sure" walker responded. "and maybe bake too..." ariana tried to slip in knowing that walker didn't like to bake. "i guess so, but you better not get me dirty" walker stated. ariana smiled and headed to the scobell's kitchen. she set up her phone and went live.

"hi everyone!" ariana said with a smile on her face. "today we have a not so special guest, walker scobell. woooo" ariana said laughing as walker popped his head in the screen. "hi guys" walker stated clearly with not as much energy as ariana. "walker tell them what we're doing today" "well we're making cinnamon rolls and doing a little q&a" ariana clapped her hand as walker bowed. ariana got the ingredients as walker read the comments.

user- best duo of 2024

user- night or morning person

user- any up coming projects

"we are the best duo of 2024" walker stated after reading a comment. "guys fun fact unless you already knew, is that walker and i have been friends since 2019 a lot of you guys think it was 2020 when we started filming but we were previously friends" ariana said as she quickly popped into camera.

"any upcoming projects?" walker read aloud so ariana could hear him as she finished getting the last few things for the cinnamon rolls. "um i actually have an audition soon so i guess that's something" ariana answered coming into the screen looking at more questions to answer. "oh yeah i have an audition as well. i think in two days" walker stated as well.

user- most famous person you know

"probably ryan reynolds for the both of us" ariana said looking to walker. "oh most definitely or mine is probably ariana grace" walker smirked as he turned back to ariana. ariana just looked at him before sighing and looking for more questions.

"ok guys since i can't find anymore decent questions were going to start" ariana started to read out the instructions as she had walker make the cinnamon paste. after that was done, they switched jobs. "walker since you're illiterate just give me the phone and ill finish this and then you can read more questions" walker pretended to act offended by ariana's comment even though he knew it was true.