Camping in the kitchen

irl/youtube

YOUTUBE

ariana got ready for her day to film with the sturniolo triplets. she put on a camo sweatshirt and black cargo pants to match the vibe of the video. matt picked her up and they headed to home depot. they then went to target along with ralphs. matt started the video. "good morning campers, welcome" "insane video idea, camping indoors" ariana added.

they set up the tents and sleeping bag while ariana watched until chris commented about it. "ari get your ass over here" chris yelled. "kid use your big boy pants and do it yourself" ariana snapped back.

the clip began with chris sitting on the cooler, matt and ariana on the sleeping bags and nick in the lawn chair. "its time for me to kick my boots off so i dont walk all in our home after a long day of work" chris was really getting into this camping character. "who does this kid think he is?" ariana questioned. matt just shrugged his shoulders.

chris got off the cooler and started to hand out the drinks. "whatd you get" chris asked matt. "baby shark and pepsi" matt responded. "dr. pepper and pokemon" nick answered. "spiderman and sprite" ariana lastly answered.

they poured their drinks into the thermoses. chris opened it and his pepsi squirted onto his face. nick chose to open his as well. "mine aint squirting" nick said as they all started laughing. the four walked over to the stove.

"welcome we got the fire started and now we're gonna get the fuckin' hotdogs we're gonna cook them up" matt said in a country accent as ariana began to laugh. the next clip was them back at the tents and chris opened his thermos and it squirted the soda on matt. matt's best idea was to open his thermos and direct it towards chris for payback.

"ok no one close their thermos so we can avoid more squirting" ariana stated making it clear to the boys. chris decided to shake his while looking directly at ariana. "chris you're such an imbecille child" ariana said bringing him to the sink, so the soda wouldnt go everywhere.

they got their hotdogs and matt decided to ask everyone a question. "whats your favorite summertime activity?" matt wondered "mine is probably fucking bitches" ariana stated with full confidence as everyone began laughing. "i like to sit at the campfire cooking smores with some friends" chris said. "mine is probably just being out, like freedom" nick responded. "i think mine would be just driving around" matt added as the last response.

"oh wow this smore cooker actually works so well" nick said. "yeah i told you had her for years. shes never let me down. she doesnt fail me like-" chris said before being interrupted by matt. "her engine will never run out" matt guffawed. chris finished making his smore. "heha im gonna be the first one to eat a smore in the house" he began laughing harder. ariana started to finish her smore faster so she could be first. she took a bite as chris blew his. the two began laughing.

"you slipped right passed me" chris said as ariana went back to the tent. "what was your favorite activity of the night?" chris asked everyone. "i dont know. i enjoyed hanging around the campfire" nick finished. "mines being here with you guys" ariana said as she smiled along with the other three. they all fist bumped, and then started to "get ready" for bed.

they started to wrap up the video. "goodnight everyone, im gonna go up to my bed. let us know if you want us to do this again and/or with others" nick stated. "goodbye everyone see you next wedenesday and friday" matt added. "thanks ari for joining us, in my natural habitat" chris mentioned. "of course anytime i told you guys. i love you three and your fans, bye everybody" ariana blew a kiss to the camera while nick shut it off.

ariana decided to just stay the night since it was the easiest solution. she went on the couch while matt and chris joined her and nick went to his bed. they watched "10 things i hate about you" by ariana's request. after the movie they all called it a night and went to sleep.

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
sorry no dylan this chapter i just wanted the triplets to be included in this
i used the triplets camping video if you couldnt already tell but i changed some things and took a lot out
anyways as always, enjoy
vote and comment ‼️
dont be a silent reader!!