Earning good deeds

"Hahahhaha Sana are you serious!!! What are you wearing a bath robe".

"Arafath were you serious when you were buying this set for me, you know am very uncomfortable wearing this".
Arafath walks closer and holds her by waist and pulls against his body.

"Well it's not wrong for me to want to look at my wife wearing something sexy right?"

"And I love you so much that I can go through a little bit of discomfort for you".

"You wore it ?"
"I did!!! but I want you to close your eyes and dim the lights so that I can take of my robe".

"Dimming lights yes but closing eyes no!"

"Arafath please!!!"
Arafath dims the light and walk around her and holds her shoulder and speaks in his husky voice in her ears " I want to undress you"

Even if it's been year Sana still have teeny tiny bit of insecurities which Arafath always tried to shed by showing how much he loves and adores her.

"But Arafath....."

"Shhhhh!!!!"
He slowly unties the robe belt takes of it from the shoulder and allows the robe to fall down.

"Sana you are going to be death of me!!!! You look amazing!"

She blushes seeing admiration in her husband eyes for her.

"Baby I love to hear you moan my name but can you promise me to be quiet as we have people in the house"

Sana nods her head but gulps down as his hands are roaming on her body and he has been eyeing her as if she is his prey.

"Take off my robe Sana". She looks at him in confusion.

"I took off yours so it's your turn now".

She hesitates but unties his belt to find him shirt less with only his boxer.

"How are you so good looking you are either working or at home how do you manage these muscles", Sana runs her hand on his chest and his arms where his muscles are cut and defined.

"Baby if you would admire my body like this I would find time even in my 24 hrs shift to workout".

With out further delay Arafath kisses her lips with deep hunger and passion as if he has been starving for it and he fondles her whole body her neck, breasts, her soft tummy, her thick thighs, he loves the curves her body has.

"Arafath please..... can you stop teasing me".

"What do you want ?"

"You know what I want!!"

"I want you to be vocal about your needs Sana, ask me and I will give you"

"Arafath please!!!"

"Please what baby !!!!"

"Please make love to me, I can't handle any more teasing"

It took mere seconds for Arafath to undress her and unleash the beast inside him.

"Ahhhh...."

"Shhhh..., you promised to be quite,"

The night was well spent with heavy breaths, quiet moans and intense pleasure.
Arafath woke up to find Sana sleeping peacefully in his arms, he wanted to wake her up but last night he kept her up for so late he doesn't want to wake her up.

Out of habit Sana woke up with in five minutes and looked at Arafath who was staring at her.

"You are so beautiful you know that".

"Yes my husband keeps reminding me that".

"I love you Sana." " I love you too husband".

As she was about to move he saw the marks he gave her last night and it made him lose his control again.

"What are you doing?, I need to go."

"We have 1.5 hour more till prayer time"

"Yeah but we have to shower too"

"We can do that together".

"We will be late Arafath"

"And you know right we get good deeds even just when we make love".

Saying this he covered them selves with the blanket and utilised time thoroughly and as promised they were in time for the morning prayer.

Few days later

Sana was staring at her phone as if it has something precious in it.

"Hey baby good morning," Arafath greets her with a kiss but she doesn't respond.

"Whats keeping you so occupied that you are not even sparing a moment to your hot husband"

Arafath snuggles behind her,pulls her closer and peeks into her phone.

"What's this what are you looking at you schedule for today?"

"A schedule yes!!! But not for today"

Sana turns her head towards him  with big doe eyes and says

"I Am LATE"