Chapter 4

A/N - If it happen that I write a prayer slightly wrong, then it's because I followed their phrase from the series Kurulus Osman.

Söğüt

Osman Bey and his family had arrived in Sögüt along with Governor Saguros and his daughter Prenses Hera.

Unbeknownst to them Julia and her fellow assassins knew of this visit and disguised themselves as Turk and hid among the building and carts. They were to assassinate Governor Saguros, because he had joined Osman Bey.

The people of Sögüt were excited to see their Bey, along with the Governor. Everyone knew of the alliance and welcomed them all, as well as prepared the best food in the inn of Sögüt.

The men walked ahead of the Hatuns, who showed Hera the stalls of the merchants. Mihrimah tried to slip away, but was noticed by Aygul, who took hold of her arm and dragged her along the Hatuns.

She stopped at a stand with many different scarfs and the merchant welcomed them. ''Welcome, my Hanim.''

Selcan inspected the scarf and turned to Hera.''You will like our Sögüt, kizzim.''

''It seems so.''

Selcan took a blue scarf with pattern and inspected it, while Hera looked at it with awe. ''It's handwork of our hatuns. They dye it with madder*''

''It's beautiful.'' Mihrimah commented and Hera nodded. ''Very beautiful.''

''You should take it as a reminder, Hera.'' Mihrimah said.

''Thanks, I appreciate that, Mihrimah. I'll always keep it.'' Hera said to them, as Mihrimah took a pouch out to pay the scarf and then they moved towards the inn.

During Osman and Saguros' walk through Sögüt they met with Sheikh Edebali, who was expecting them, near the inn.

''Sheikh'm.'' Osman Bey greeted him with putting his right hand on his chest. ''This is Governor Saguros.''

''Hoş geldin, Governor Saguros.''

''Thank you.'' Saguros greeted back.

An assassin in disguise slowly neared them, ready to stab Saguros until Julia stopped him, and tells him to wait for Osman to leave the Governor alone.

But on the terraces of the of the stone building, assassins were also ready to shoot the governor with their crossbows, but their view got obscured by Turgut Bey and his Alps. He had come just in time for a personal favor of Osman regarding Mari. ''Selam Aleykum.''

''Aleykum Selam.'' Osman greeted back. ''Is something wrong, Turgut Bey?''

''There's an urgent matter that we need to discuss, Osman Bey.'' he said ''Of course, if you have time.''

Osman looked at Sheikh Edebali for permission which was granted and decided for them to talk in the inn.

At Kosses' castle, where Nikola had arrived, he wished to marry Kosses' sister Mari, for his own personal gain. Nikola hoped that Kosses' would help to persuade his sister, but Kossess' told him that's something he have to do himself.

In the hallway Mari ran into Cornelia, her maid. Cornelia told her that she had relayed the message to Turgut Bey, and that he would save her on the road of Inegol.