Page 3

Alroe's POV

"OMG ADRIANA ARE YOU REAL RIGHT NOW?" I said excitedly and touched her face.

"STOP TOUCHING MY FACE BUT YES IM REAL OMG YOU SMELL GOOD" She replied

"WANNA TAKE A PICTURE AND POST IT ON MY INSTAGRAM?" I suggested.

"I WAS GONNA ASK THE SAME THING!" She replied.
_________________________________

@notavelynn posted.

@notavelynn- MISSED YOU @rarestadriana🤩🤍

Liked by @rarestadriana, @coolestnick and 17 749 more.
-------------------------------------------------------
Comments:

@rarestadriana- Miss u more x (guys she forced to comment this while im driving)
->@notavelynn- i told u to stfu.

@chrissturniolo- still mad that you guys didnt invite me🙄
->@rarestadriana- We are gonna be there in literally fucking 3 minutes😐
-Liked by @notavelyn-

@user1- THE TRIPLETS KNOW HER??
->@mattsturniolo- yes we know her and i fucking hate her but so proud that im the only that does❤️

@user2- i js read matt's reply to someone omg they have BEEF?
_________________________________

Matt's POV

Fuck today is the day where avelyn is literally gonna be IN my house. she is literally gonna STAND infront of my house. nick and chris texted her growing up, thats why they are closer. adriana and avelyn just met when adriana visited LA for vacay and they are best friends now. while me? i don't even wanna look into her eyes. I dont even wanna breathe the same air as her. i mean she is pretty i have to admit, but everyone grows up to have a glow up right? i mean she is prettier than the other girls ive seen in my life. wait what am i thinking about? i should not think about this she is ugly really.
_________________________________

Avelyn's POV

"Matt had a glow up, a huge one. He looks so much more..handsome i guess? I know he and his brothers look alike but, there is just something different about him i guess" i admitted to Adriana.

"I think they all lookalike just that nick is prettier than them, wait you said that matt is handsome? oh my GOD" She said in a normal tone at first, then a shocked tone.

"its not like i like him or anything adriana" i said rolling my eyes.

"go in first, i will get your luggage for you dont worry. meet them first ive already told them that we are here." Adriana said.