Page 1

-12 years ago-

                           No one's POV

Little Matt and Avelyn were running around, chasing eachother, laughing, having so much fun. Little Avelyn thought it was a good idea to push little Matt. Little Matt fell faced down onto the hard corner of the hard-cement sidewalk. His face had a giant scar and was bleeding alot. He now has a permanent scar on his face that he is very insecure of, and he hates Avelyn for it. He stopped talking to Avelyn.

Avelyn felt really sad and wasnt active anymore since she just basically ruined her boy bestfriend's face. Her grandma thought it was a good idea to move to California.

                                    -Now-

                           Avelyn's POV

I woke up as usual at 8:30 am, I showered in cold water, did my skincare and makeup. I wore a white flowy dress today with a pearl necklace. And i felt pretty so i decided to take a selfie to post on my Instagram.
_________________________________

@notavelynn posted

(Ik it doesn't look like her but just IMAGINE😭)@notavelynn-Feeling pretty relaxedLiked by @rarestadriana and 243 others--------------------------------------------------------Comments:

@notavelynn-Feeling pretty relaxed
Liked by @rarestadriana and 243 others
--------------------------------------------------------
Comments:

@rarestadriana-omg hi old bestie!! i still miss you after 12 years😭 Please come back to Boston!!
->@notavelynn-omg hi how did you find my instagram?? i will go to boston soon!! i think im gonna move there myself!! idk just saying tho

@user1-she is so GORGEOUS OMG
-liked by @notavelynn-

@user2-i would do anything to look like her😻
->@user3-SAME GIRLLLLLL
-liked by @user2-

@user4-Where did you get that necklace?!
->@notavelynn-My grandma gave it to me!! i like it alot! Im pretty sure she made it herself!
_________________________________

Omg there is no way i just found my old bsf, i miss having school friends sm since im homeschooled by a teacher that comes into my house everyday. I just wanna go to school and learn with other kids. I wanna move back to boston since my grandma passed away 9 months ago. I miss her so much, she was the only one that took care of me when my parents left me.

I cant stop but immediately thought about matt and his brothers, they were my top 3 friends when i was younger, now matt just hates me. me chris and nick texts sometimes but not often. My phone rang from a text.
_________________________________

Unknown Number

Unknown Number:
Hii Avelyn!! Its me Adriana!!
Me:
Omg hii!! How did you get my number? omg are
you okay?? i miss you

-you changed "Unknown Number" to "Adriana❤️".-

Adriana❤️:
It may sound shocking but i go to the same school as the Sturniolo triplets and i am friends with nick!!
Me:
Omg!! youre friends with him! im still devastated
that matt is mad at me still
Adriana❤️:
The scar isn't that obvious now, but he is still VERY insecure about it, i don't think he has forgave u yet
Me:
Ohh okayy!! i dont blame him i would be so mad
if someone did that to me. im planning to move
back to boston!! just saying tho i rlly miss there:(
Adriana❤️:
Oh.my.god. PLEASEEEE I WILL EVEN FETCH YOU PLEASE PLEASE PELADEPLASDLEPSD
Me:
You know what i just turned sixteen lets fucking
do what i want im moving back, after i get my
drivers license tho
Adriana❤️:
YAY OMGOMG NICK TOLD ME THAT HE MISSES YOU TOO, AND CHRIS AND UHH MAYBE MATT?
-liked by me-
_________________________________

I guess im moving back to boston, im excited and really nervous, I starting saving up to get a driver's license

- after she got her drivers license and all that-

"GUESS WHAT" I said excitedly to Adriana on video call.

"WHAT TELL ME" She replied curiously and excitedly.

"I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE AND I ALREADY BOUGHT A PLANE TICKET BACK TO BOSTON, THE PLANE FLIES TOMORROW " i said loudly and excitedly.

"OMG PLEASE YAY IM SO HAPPY OMG I GET TO MEET YOU AGAIN" she said excitedly

"AND I THINK I WILL BE HOMESCHOOLED STILL" I said"

"no please join my school PLEASE" she begged me.

"ehh i dont know if i wanna face matt though" i said.

"PLEASE JUST BE FRIENDS WITH HIMM MAYBE ONE DAY YOU GUYS WILL BE LOVERS??" She said begged me even more.

"SHUT UP BUT FINE I WILL, it has always been a dream to go back to a school anyway, but it will be so awkward though" i said nervously or excitedly, a mix between.

"GREAT SEE YOU TOMORROW BESTIEE" she said excited.

We talked about drama from her school which we really enjoyed because i have never experienced any kind of school drama before. Then we said bye and hung up the phone. i was just thinking about how i would face with matt. i scrolled on instagram to calm myself then i saw a sturniolo triplet post. Im really proud of the triplets, they became soo famous and im really really proud of them. matt looks so different when he was younger, chris and nick too.

-skip to nighttime, around 12:00pm-

I should probably get ready for bed since im gonna wake up in 4 hours later, i got ready for bed and i was getting emotional because california was also a very special place for me since i spend my entire life here. Ill miss my little messy apartment with a little bathroom and a little kitchen. I was lost in my own thoughts then i fell asleep.
_________________________________

ALROE'S TALKSSSS

HI THIS WAS MY FIRST PAGE!! I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS SO I HOPE U ENJOYED READING IT

I WILL PUBLISH PAGE 2 SOON