Page 2

Avelyn's POV
I woke up at 4:00am, i was really tired but i pulled myself to get ready. I had a warm shower, i did my skincare and i didnt put any makeup on because i knew i would be late if i did. My airport fit was black cargos, white t-shrit with a grey sweater, and white airforces. Again, i felt pretty so i decided to post a instagram story.
__________________________________

@notavelynn posted a story.

_______________________________

I took my luggage and my backpack and said bye to my apartment and took the public bus to the airport. It was really sad leaving California since i grew up here. I told myself that i would come back to California someday.

Matt's POV

It was just a normal Saturday, i was in my living room then i heard Nick shouted.

"O.M.G AVELYN IS COMING BACK??? ADRIANA PLS ARE YOU SERIOUS??" Nick shouted excitedly.

Me and my brother Chris heard him so we ran in his room. My brothers were..very excited to see her, but thinking about her ruining my face just makes me hate her alot. I get bullied alot because of this stupid scar.

"GUYS SHE IS SO PRETTY I JUST FOUND HER INSTAGRAM, ITS NOTAVELYN" Nick said very very excitedly.

I went back into my room and was curious on what she looked like, i searched her instagram account and clicked on her story.

Gosh she is actually really pretty.. wait no she isnt i cant call her pretty when she made me ugly.

"SHE IS GOING TO OUR SCHOOL TOO?? OMG I MISS HER SO MUCH" Chris shouted again.

I was really shocked by what Chris shouted, does that mean i get to see her again? what if she pushes me again? what if she bullies my scar that she made?

"Did i hear Avelyn? Matt dont be mad at her anymore she was young! Be friends with her when she comes back." My mom said excitedly.

"Mom how am i gonna be friends with a person that ruined my face? the scar is big as fuck and it gets itchy sometimes and its so annoying." I said annoyed.

"That is true but, do you know that she only moved to California because of you? She didnt wanna eat or do anything anymore since you stopped talking to her, her grandma just decided to move to California" My mom said with a bit of a puppy face?

"Wait, really?" i said shocked because i didnt know she moved to California because of me.

"Of course really" My mom said.
__________________________________

                          Avelyn's POV

I boarded my plane, i decided to be selfish so i bought three seats so that i can have a row all by myself. I posted a story of the plane window.
__________________________________

@notavelynn posted a story.

__________________________________

I viewed my story views and saw..matt? i wasn't surprised to see Nick and Chris viewing my stories but..Matt? I think im overthinking cause its just stories right? wait..he even liked my story? He hates me and liked my story? What is he trying to tell me? Is he telling me that im pretty? even Nick and Chris didn't like my story but Matt did? I decided to listen to music to stop me from overthinking.

I woke up and the plane was landing. Did i really slept through the entire flight? I got off the plane and went to get my luggage then sat at a bench near the airport entrance.
__________________________________

                               Chrissy✌️
                              Adriana❤️
                               NICKK<3

  You were added into the group by "NICKK<3"

Me:
Adriana chris nickk!!! I just landed from the plane!! ADRIANA WHERE TF ARE YOU

Adriana❤️:
IM ON THE WAY OKAY STOP THERE IS JAM

NICKK<3:
ADRIANA YOU SHOULDVE PICK ME AND MY BROTHERS.. uh not matt ig but avelyn what do you think of matt now?

Me:
He looks so different when he was young, but im very sad that he still probably hates me alot :/

Chrissy✌️:
Avelyn dont think that, maybe he doesn't hate you anymore he just hates the scar? i mean like he tells us he hates you but YK WHAT I MEAN

Me:
He literally told you guys that he hates me what makes you think he doesn't😐

NICKK<3:
Uhh probably because when me and chris walked past his room and his door was wide tf opened and we saw him liked your story and said "gosh she is pretty, wait no i cant call her pretty when she ruined my face" or he said smth like that

Me:
Youre NOT SERIOUS WHATT adriana where THE FUCK ARE YOU

Adriana❤️:
GOSH THERE IS JAM DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT ALL THE CARS????
-liked by NICKK<3, Chrissy✌️ and Me-
__________________________________

                           Avelyn's POV

There is NO FUCKING WAY what nick said its true but like i mean he did like my story so maybe? But like still he hates me he will think im ugly forever. I finally saw Adriana's car. I ran to her car and she helped me with my heavy luggage.
__________________________________

ALROE'S TALKSS!!

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SUPER SHORTT I TRIED MY BEST THOUGH 😭

I WILL MAKE THE THRID EPISODE BETTER I PROMISE (maybe)

I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS FAR