Chapter 7 : |Alliance of marriage|

It was a fine evening when Adhira's grandmother asked her husband

"শোনো, আমার আদিত্য কে পছন্দ হয়েছে আমাদের আধিরার জন্য "

( Listen , I really liked Aditya for our Aadhira )

" Yes I also liked him , let's ask Nabarun" He told his wife .
.
.
.

"Baba you called " Nabarun ji ,Adhira's father and mother came to the room.

" Yes beta , actually we really liked Aditya for our Adhira . He is a polite guy , who knows how to respect elders ." Ashutosh ji,Aadhira's grandfather stated .

" Yes baba ,we also liked him but let's ask Adhira first " Her mother said

                           ✿

Aadhira was in the dining hall for dinner when she noticed elders were just looking at her .

"Why are you all looking at me like that , I didn't do anything " she told them fearing that it's always she who got blamed even if she didn't do anything because of her mischievous nature .

" No beta actually we have something to say " Nabarun ji told her .

" Yes say na baba"

"Actually we are thinking about your marriage" Shweta ji stated calmly .

" What marriage! You didn't say anything to me" Moksh said furiously.

" Calm down young man , we just thought about it today only ,as she is in the perfect age for marriage " Ashutosh ji  stated .

She was silent after hearing about marriage. The first thought that came to her mind was Aditya Raghuvanshi, a hazel orb which took all her attention since the day she saw him . It's been two months since she last saw him .

" Who is the man  dadu " this time Sanvi  asked .

" Well you all know him , he is Aditya" Ashutosh ji  said .

'Whattt!? He ! Really oh my god !!! I get shocked .   I don't know what this is but my heart started to beat faster whenever he used to be near me . I am still unaware of the feeling that is growing for him day by day . But what about him , did he also feel the same ?' Aadhira thought to herself .

"Beta " Meera ji called her  noticing her  silence .

"Yes ma " She said getting back from her thoughts .

" What is your decision" this time Shweta ji  asked .

" I'm ready but ask him first " She  told her  decision.

Nabarun and Meera ji patted her head lovingly .

" You made the best decision" Moksh said thinking about Aditya being free around her .  The Aditya Raghuvanshi who never even smile around them chuckle hearing something from his sister , that made him shocked . He noticed Aditya's soft look towards her .He noticed everything .

'I know ' she thought to himself .

Sanvi and Aruna  gave her a teasing look .

"So , finally your prince charming is coming to take you" Aruna whispered ,  which made her blush .

" Aadhi beta are you blushing " Aadhira's grandmother asked her smirking after noticing her granddaughter.

" What no , why would I blush " she  told her hurriedly.

                            ✿⁠ 

" Moksh beta can you call Aditya's grandfather" Aadhira's grandfather asked him .

" Yes dadu "

In Jaipur palace

Aditya's grandparents were sitting in the dining room . Everybody including Aditya was presented there . When he got a call from Moksh . He kept the call on speaker .

On call

" Namaskar dada sa how are you " Moksh said .

" Namaskar beta ,I am fine beta, how are you " Aditya's grandfather said .

" Everything is good dada sa , actually dadu wanted to talk to you .

" Sure " He replied .

"Namaskar Abhiraj ji " Adhira's grandfather greeted him .

" Namaskar Ashutosh ji  " He replied .

" How is everyone" Ashutosh ji asked .

" Everyone is doing great , how's everyone there , how's Aadhira beta " Abhiraj ji asked , he heard a lot about her from his grandsons , from even Kairav who took much time to mix up with someone praised her knowing her from some days only .

" Everyone is doing great and Aadhi beta is also doing great , We actually have a proposal , we wanted to ask Aditya's hand for our granddaughter Adhira ." Aadhira's grandfather proposed .

Everybody who was listening to their conversation got shocked including Aditya .

"  I heard a lot about her from my grandsons , but I wanted to talk to Aditya first . " Aditya's grandfather said.

"Sure and for information we talked to Adhira she agreed but she also wanted to ask  Aditya first " Ashutosh ji  said .

After they ended the call Abhiraj ji asked Aditya about his decision who was lost in his thoughts .

He was shocked when he get to know about their alliance. He missed her in the past months . Sometime he used to get lost in her thoughts during works which Neil caught . Neil teased him about it but he dozed it off . She was the first girl to catch his attention .

'She Miss . Aadhira Singha Roy , you're something else , from the day I met you it's hard for me to not think about you .  But my world is filled with darkness , how can you be able to stand it . Moreover do you feel the same about me ; did you also thought about me in these past months? I was shocked to know that she agreed , does it mean you also felt the same . But what is this feeling ?  ' He asked in his mind .

" Beta you can take your time " Padmini ji said seeing his grandsons silence .

" Dadi sa  I am ready " He finally said his decision .

Aditya saw his brothers who were silent till now gave each other a full blown smile . They liked Adhira way much . For sure he knew his family will also like her .

" Ok , we will go to kolkata then for further discussion. " Yuvraj ji   said . Everyone nodded at him . Yuvrsj ji felt happy to know that finally his son agreed to get married. He was also eager to know Aadhira , whose praise he heard a lot from his sons .

Abhiraj ji called Adhira's grandfather to give Aditya's consent for the marriage .

Then they proposed to go kolkata for further discussion.

Well let's go kolkata again to make her mine ... My Butterfly .

            " नशा हो गया उनका
                 प्यार की , ना जाने
        कब उनके बारे में सोचते सोचते
                वो हमारी हो गई "

  🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

so the marriage season is coming ...

Happy reading ♥️

🌷Word count : 1015

Thank you , take care 🥀......