Chapter : 6 |conversation |

Next Day Morning

Aadhira wanted to go on a walk but with someone, everybody seemed busy .

She found Aditya in the garden ,' should she ask him . Will he agree !? Who knows let's ask . ' she whispered to herself .

"Hi ,good morning "

" Morning " He said keeping his phone in his pocket .

" Um ,are you free ,I want to go for a walk, will you accompany me !"  She asked hesitantly.

" I'm free , let's go " He told . He was checking his emails in the garden , he somehow couldn't refuse her do he agreed 

She didn't know how but she got lost looking at him . His hairs were messy , he surely looked handsome in black outfit . The sunlight falling on his face making him glow more .

She was in my reverie ....untill

He cleared his throat... He surely caught her checking out on him .

Ummmmm , embarrassment was the only feeling she was feeling now ...

" Um huh let's go " she hurriedly said .

" Sure " He said ,suppressing his smile.

              Aditya's outfit

              Aditya's outfit

Then they went for a walk .' But the thing is white is her colour for sure  . ' He thought .

He noticed it , her long straight hair was touching her waist . Her doe eyes adorned with kajal ,her eyes have a warmness in them , her hands were filled with silver bangles , which she was playing with it now .

             Aadhira's outfit

             Aadhira's outfit

The silence seemed awkward. But he was  not the one to initiate a conversation, so he stayed quiet until she finally spoke looking in front .

"Did you ever visited kolkata for Durga Puja?" she asked him curiously  .

"No it's my first time " He told her .