|SEVEN|

My button was flashing red. I yawned Sitting up. I put my robes on and slid my knife in. I didn't intend to hurt Feyd, but even though we had shared more then usual he was still a holy terror to most.

I walked to his room and opened the door. Feyd-Rautha was sitting on the edge of his bed eyes still dark and cold. He looked up at me.

"Why do you have a knife on you?"

His lips barley moved and his voice sounded cold.

"I was practicing in the armory."

Which wasn't a lie, but wasn't fully the truth.

He stared up at me eyes liked closed gates.

His eyes still looked sad, I walked over to him and sat down.

"Is everything ok?"

He looked at me. I saw his eyes flash hungrily.

"Na-Baron?"

He pulled me in and kissed me. I felt my body relax and press against his.

He pulled his shirt off and broke the kiss.

I stood up and realized what I had done running for the door.

He stood up and ran over to me. "Nanali!"

I opened my mouth.

"What have I d-"

He pressed his body against mine and started kissing me again. I felt his hands rap around my waist. He slowly pulled off my white robes while making out with me.

I could of fought him off, beat him back and ran. But There was no denying it.

I wanted him.

I felt his abs, running my fingers along his chest. It was solid stone. He was pressed up against me, our body's were radiating heat.

He stopped and looked at my face.

"The view looks even more beautiful from where I'm standing."

I bushed and put my face on his bare, beautiful, chest.

He led me to the bed, his face was inches from mine. He pressed his lips softly on my head.

He laid against the head board an I crawled onto his lap.

"So much ceremony, but such little meaning"

He pulled me onto him as our lips met again. I felt safe around him, like what was happening was natural, Normal.

"Is this what you want?" He suddenly asked.

I put my finger on his lips.

"Don't think of the future, think of the now."

We were making out again, I felt his pants slide off and knew what was coming. I was already unclothed, my robes lying forgotten on the floor.

.

.

.

He was laying on the head board. I was laying on top of him.

"Good night Nanali..."

Then he kissed my head and we both fell asleep.