|ONE|

My name is Nanali, I'm a Harkonnen servant. It's my job to serve the Harkonnen family till death. Anything they wanted, it was my duty to give it to them...

Taking a bucket of oil I emptied it into the Barons bath. Yellow bubbles floated to the surface. They kept popping up the only bright color in this room.

I moved away from the tub and went to stand in a corner, making sure to stand perfectly still  awaiting orders.

The door burst open and Glossu walked in. He was the Barons Nephew, known for losing his temper. A hot headed harkonnen.

"Uncle- I promise I won't fail you again, don't let that swine take over Arrakis!"

The oil bubbled and the Barons head poked out. He spoke in a deep grumbling voice sounding irritated.

"That Swine is my nephew, as you are. I suggest leaving the matter be, if you disgrace this house one more time boy I will personally see to it you never do it again."

His voice carried a threatening manner and Glossu bowed his head. "Yes sir."

The Baron turned around and faced me.
"More oil."

I hurriedly picked up another bucket and emptied it into his bath, then went to stand back in my place.

"My nephew Feyd-Rautha will be arriving in a few short days to help with the Arrakis problems. See to it that his bed chamber if comfortable."

"Yes master." I bowed my head and he sunk back into the tub of oil.

.

.

.

The next few days were nonstop cleaning, The baron wanted everything to be perfect for his nephews arrival. He was going to pick up
feyd-Rautha then take him here to the Arrakis palace.

The servants were all in a nervous panic. Feyd-Rautha was said to be just like uncle and cousin. Ruthless, angry, and ugly.

It was common knowledge the Harkonnens killed servants they didn't like, or when they were partially angry. But two was manageable, three was one too many.

I went to the main command room awaiting orders. I stood at the front door when a lady dressed in all black with her face cloaked walked in.

"You, girl" she looked over at me. "Where is The Baron?"

"He's in a meeting at the moment."

"Where?" The lady looked sternly at me.

I pointed at a door leading off from the command room. The lady nodded thanks and briskly walked into the room.

"Girl, follow me."

I was stunned but followed. She opened the door and walked in.

The baron was sitting in a throne talking too his commanders.

"Vladimir Harkonnen." The lady walked up to him. "I wish to speak to you regarding the matter of Feyd-Rautha's birthday girft."

"Whatever it is, can it wait?" He looked around at his commanders. "I'm in a meeting."

"GET OUT."

The lady spoke to all the commanders. Her voice had changed pitch it now sounded deep and commanding. The commanders sprung up and ran out. I went out with them and shut the door.

No sound came from the room. 20 minutes later and the door opened, the lady walked out and left the palace. The commanders went back in. I was done with work and went to go get some food.