Chapter Thirty-Five

MALIKI'S POV

"My fucking house. All this time and they were right over there" I tell myself as we all storm out on our way to the location that Cole has managed to trace.

Walking down the stables and around the the back of the house I see Raven in the paddock as I pass. He looks frustrated as if he knows something is wrong "I'll get her" I whisper as I pass, as If he hears, Raven let's our a loud neigh.

Chuckling to myself I follow the path that leads to the clearing. Coming to a stop at the edge of the field that ran Infront of the entrance to the clearing I turn to my friends and my team. "This probably won't go as smoothly as we would like but this is ending tonight" I pause as everyone says yes in agreement.

"Circle the clearing ensuring there is no exit. As soon as you hear shots being fired get the girls out of there" I pause as my phone starts to ring, looking at David to continue the brief I walk to the side and pull out my phone.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion as I accept the call "what" I question. "We're in position, Callie is provoking him" the voice calmly tells me. "Fuck" I groan. "What is she thinking.... What the fuck is Sam's game here Dom?" I question.

After a few seconds of silence Dom tells us that he's ready when we are and the call ends. I walk back over to the group "you good bro" Ryan questions. I nod and listen to David finish the brief. He looks at me and I nod.

Making our way across the field Cole, David, my father and Ryan come along side me "let's end this" my father says sternly. I turn to him "Any idea what is is all about?" I question my father.

He turns to face me before quickly turning back to watch where he is walking ahead "some deal gone wrong going by his journal I found" he sighs "Sam has always been a quiet isolated boy. When your mother died it was like something snapped inside of him" he continued. I nod in acknowledgement at his words as does Ryan.

Sam was our Steph brother, my mother was on a night out with some friends around six months after giving birth to Ryan. She stepped outside to make a call and a rag of chloroform was put over her face. When she woke up she was naked on the beach and covered in blood. Nine months later Sam was born. He knew the story, he accepted it and was devoted to my mother until she died.

"We're here" I hear Ryan whisper as we come to a stop. We see bright lights in the distance and the roars and laughter of the crowd. We pause as we hear two loud blood curdling screams "Callie" I yell before taking off as fast as I can towards her voice.

Coming to a stop behind the group of seated people I stop as I see Steph lifelessly slumped in her chair, blood pouring from her neck. "SAAAAAM" I roar as I take the sight in front of me in. Sam turns to me with a large grin on his face. "Mal", I turn to her as I hear her voice whispers my name through the microphone that Sam is holding at the side of him.

My heart beat quickens as our eyes make contact, the world comes to a stop and in that moment it's just her and I. Finally she was infront of me alive. I will not let her go. I will get her out of this even if it kills me.

CALLIE'S POV

Our eyes instantly meet when he hears me call his name. How I've missed his face, his eyes, his presence. "Right on time" Sam sneers at the side of me. Sam looks down at me with a smug grin, I gasp as I hear Sam's men cock there guns aiming them at Mal, Ryan, Cole, my father and Alistar.

Sam looks towards the crowd "let's continue with the show" he sings. The crowd erupts into more cheers. The music gets louder and 'where it ends- by Bailey Zimmerman' blares loudly as Two men in masks come from the side of the stage with a large table.