Trilochan's Warning.

After that not so sweet conversation with Anirudh, Bondita immediately went to her mother and told everything and kept her wish of staying back in Tulsipur. Sumati knew how much stubborn her daughter was, and she was sure as it was about Anirudh she won't listen to anyone, so she prefered not to have any debate on it with her.
But Thakumaa and Chandrachur came up with a strong opposition on Bondita's decision. But, Bondita being Bondita stood stern on her decision and finally both gave up and left saying that if anything happens to her and Sumati, they won't come to their rescue.

After they left, Sumati got bit concerned that where would they live in the village full of people taking them as their enemies.
On it Bondita assured her that she has made many friends in her childhood when she was married to Anirudh. She was sure that they would surely get a roof to hide their heads and thus they got, they were helped by Bhanumati Bondita's best friend when she used to live in Roy Chowdhury Mansion.

Bondita and Bhanumati shared a very beautiful bond with eachother. Bhanumati's father,  was on of the worker of Roy Chowdhury Haveli and he used to bring Bhanumati for help but Anirudh and Bondita never allowed Bhanumati work at that mere age. Rather, Anirudh made her study with Bondita when he used to teach her.
Bhanumati's father was always greatful for the way his choti Malkin and Mallik behaved with him and his family. Thus, when Bondita went to them asking for a place to live he openly got ready.
Now, Bondita was living at Bhanumati's house. Where still she was welcomed with the same respect of their Choti Malkin.

Sumati: Bondita, tune jo zid pakdi hai, janti hai na iska Anjaam kya hoga?

Bondita: anjaam ki chinta hoti, toh yaha tak nahi ati maa.

She looked out of the window, at the ground where Anirudh was practicing sword fight with the other members of the village.

Bondita: Vo jinke haath mein Aj Jaan lene wali talwaar hai, kabhi unke haath mein bhavishya dikhane wali Kalam thi. Jise kabhi ek chiti marna bhi manzoor na tha vo Krishna Nagar ke wasiyon ki jaan lene laga? Kyu maa? Itna accha insaan itna bura kaise ho gaya maa? Vo bhi achanak? Nahi maa iske peeche zarur koi badi wajah hai, aur uss vajah ki jad tak mai jaa ke rahugi.

Bondita again looked at him, he was now practicing alone, moving the sword in the air while cutting the wind.

_________________________________

Anger, frustration, pain, grief, guilt and what not a man looking like a silent river, was carrying so much strom in him.
He nither can cry, nor could confess and thus, his pain converted to anger and that anger was now coming out into the sword practice, on the dummy men made up of cotton and cloth.

Deliberately moving his hand and harshly twisting the sword, suddenly it landed on the other one.

He looked up at the person holding the second sword.

Anirudh: Bondita?

Bondita: Dushman kaha tha na aapne, dikhaiye apni dushmani, nikaliye mujh pe ghussa, ladiye mujh se.

Anirudh stared into her stern yet teary eyes and threw the sword in his hand and started leaving.

Bondita: kya hua Sakha Babu? Ladiye mujh se, Dikhaiye apni dushmani. Dikhaiye!

Anirudh ignored Bondita's words and started moving ahead, Bondita also followed him.

Bondita: kya hua Sakha Babu? Dushman keh ke bhi dushmani kyu nahi dikha rahe hai? Kaisi Dushmani hai ye? Jaha ap na mujhse ladna chahte hai, na koi tark kar rahe hai.