supplies (past)

Um. :) BYE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO NAME THE CHAPTER 😭

harry is 15 louis is 16 👍.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE- "FUCK'' i wake up screaming. Am i late? If i am it doesnt really matter, ive had like 100 tardies for school and its only the first semester. Im pretty sure i hit snooze about a thousand times but oh well. Reluctantly i get out of bed going straight to the bathroom to take a piss and brush my teeth. After that i get dressed and walk down the creaky stairs i should probably get fixed but then again my mom doesnt like random people in her house. Ill do it later anyways.

"harry? Is that you? Are you fucking late for school again.'' she didnt even ask it as a question.

"yep'' if theirs one thing i learned from living with a drunkie mom its to not talk much to her- and if you do walk away.

"youre such a failure. I should have never had you, all you are is a waste of space.''

it doesnt hit harry as hard anymore, do the words still hurt? Yes of course but he does his best not to show it.

I grab my backpack and head out the door not wanting to end up in a huge yellung fight with her like yesterday. And the day before.

The walk to school is only about five minutes unless i stop at the convience store to get a snack which is rarely ever. This time i decide against it inserting my headphones into my ears.

"hey harry! Theirs a party at mine today if you wanna come. Ive got your favorites...cocaine, weed, anything you can name.'' is what im greeted with when i reach the double doors to enter the hell hole. (school) its Mike Willard who i dont really like that much but hes a good friend sometimes. I just nod as he walks by me.

I brace myself before i enter my 4th period class. "styles, what a nice surprise i thought you wouldnt come today seeing as you havent come...at all this week.'' Mr. Clark says, i knew he would say something like that.

"yeah well im here now.'' no one even bothers to look up except for a few people. Everyone is used to this by now.

By the time class finishes im already ready to go home. So thats what im gonna do.

Unfortunatley im stopped by none other than Louis tomlinson and his group of friends.

"Harry!! Im so glad to see you, did you get invited to that kids party this week?"

Over time i grew to hate louis tomlinson, not because of him but because of who he chose to hang out with. A bunch of rich stobs who cant keep their hands to themselves.

"Yeah i was. Were you?"

"Of course i was. We always are, anyways how have y-''

"Louis what the hell man? I thought we agreed not to talk to him cause hes...weird.'' His 'best friend' says suddenly appearing next to him.

"I wasnt. I was just...''

"He was telling me about how hes going to tell mike to tell me that i cant come anymore." I say, not becasue i like louis only because i know stan would give him a hard time.

"Oh well..Bye you fucking loser. C'mon louis arent we gonna go roll a joint?"

So louis and stan leave with their other little rich friends. Sometimes i wonder what happened to me and him its like one day i was going to greet him at his locker like always but then came stan and suddenly he doesnt have time for me anymore. That little act he just did was to check up on me. Deep down he feels bad i know it because even if he didnt do anything he always feels guilty. I would know, i used to be friends with the son of a bitch. But life is just shit like that you know? Just gotta move on and dont let the thoughts consume you cause when they do you end up in a very very bad place. Which is where i am right now if you couldnt tell.

Good thing i dont have to waste money on the supplies.