ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ | P.J

ABOUT: Percy was told to stay away from y/n. She was no good. She's a bad influence. He doesn't understand though. He wants to know why everyone is saying all these things about her...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

"I think she's cursed."

"Even the Ares' kids won't go near her."

"She's like a witch?"

"I'm pretty sure she hexed someone because they said her name."

"Her last friend says that she has a whole book of all her targets."

"She's so violent."

"A couple years ago she forced her friend to jump off a cliff into the water."

"I think she's on the run."

———

"How can she be talked about so badly, yet i've never seen her do anything," i think to myself. I have no explanation and everyone keeps telling me the same thing. She's a bad influence and she's a witch. I don't think that makes sense though.

She can't be that bad. I could ask Luke about her.

I walk out my cabin to go find Luke.

Long story short.. i couldn't find him.

Maybe Grover?

I go look around the field or the woods for him, but I couldn't. I make my way back up to the cabins.

"Are you looking for something," Someone asked. I turn around to see Annabeth. "Annabeth! I was looking for people, but youre here now, so i could ask you," i smile.

"What is it," she asks. "It's about y/n. I just want to know why people think she's so bad," i tell her.

"Well, personally... I was friends with her until something happened. Nothing too bad. Something happened and all of a sudden she distanced herself away. I don't know if what the campers are saying is true but she never makes sense. So who knows," she shrugs.

"That's it? That's all? That doesn't help me at all," i sigh in disappointment. "Sorry, percy. Good luck though," she walks away.

If annabeth couldn't help me then i don't know who else could.

Actually... there is one person who would know the answer.

Y/n. She obviously would know. It's herself. But i don't know if i could talk to her. But if i want answers then i have to. I just have to man up. I mean after all... it's just rumors right?

———

There she is... sitting on a chair. Like a normal person. I just have to talk to her.

I make my way towards her very slowly.

Like extremely slow.

She doesn't seem to notice me.

"Hey, you.."