ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ! ᴘᴛ 2 | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Y/n bumps into a lady who needed help with groceries and to her surprise it happened to be a certain someone's mom...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

(It's the same day just after school)

My dog is a fattie. So i took it in my own hands to go take her on a walk since she's also lazy. I love my dog though, she's sweet.

I started my journey down the street and into the wood trails that connects to the other neighborhood. We took several breaks since Daisy kept trying to lay down on the grass or she got distracted by birds and squirrels.

We got to the other side after a few minutes and looked both ways to see which way would be better.

I walked to my left. There were lots of nice houses to look at while walking and the sunset was amazing.

I was walking straight since it was a straight road and no turns.

I was walking mindlessly and got pulled on by daisy's leash, making me stumble.

I shriek and looked up to see daisy sniffing crazily over an apple. Why is there an apple on the ground?

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry," a lady said coming from behind a black car.

That explains it.

I get up while picking up the apple. "it's alright. Here you go m'am," i said handing her the apple. "Thank you, sweetie," she smiled. I examine all her grocery bags. "Do you need some help," i asked her. "Oh no! You don't have to, that will be too much to ask," she said. "Your grocery bags are a lot, i don't mind. Daisy will be okay," i said tying daisy's leash to the mailbox. I mean i think she will be.

"You're such a dear," she said. I grabbed some of her bags and she did as well. I followed her into her house. "Where do you want me to place it," i asked with the bags in my hands. "Just on the island table, please," she told me.

That's what i did for the next few minutes. She offered to let daisy in her backyard since they have a dog as well which they easily got along and i was grateful for that.

"Thank you so much for helping. My son had some audition tape to do and i didn't want to bother him," she explained. "Oh i see! Does he act," i asked. "Yes, he's super good at what he does," she smiled. That's actually so sweet. Her and my mom would get along.

"Do you want to stay for dinner? I can drive you home right after," she offered. "Oh! No i couldn't do that. You're so nice, but thank you my parents would worry," i thanked with her a smile. "It's no worries, i can call them if you want," she said. My dad wouldn't be home until late and my mom doesn't start dinner until like an hour before he comes so maybe i should stay. "Okay! I'll just text her," i said giving in. "Great! Well take a seat and i'll be ready with dinner soon," she said walking to the grocery bags.

———

We talked for some time and i hear footsteps coming downstairs. They were loud as if they were in a rush.

"Hey, Mom! What's for dinner," i hear a familiar voice. I look at the staircase and see him coming down. It seems like he noticed me too.

"Walker?"

His mom look over. "You guys know each other," she questioned. "I'm in his spanish class," i said slowly. "Uh.. that's y/n," he said walking over here cautiously giving me weird looks which i didn't hesitate to give back.

"Why is she here," he asked. "Don't be like that. She helped me with groceries and shes staying for dinner," she firmly told him.

Walker groaned. His mom whispered something to him which i couldn't hear but it made him straighten up with a red face.

"Okay, you two wait here. The food is almost done," she said. "Walker, make the table," she ordered him. Walker got up and set up the table. "Do you want me to do something," i asked her. "No it's alright, dear," she smiled placing the food on the plates. I looked real good. Like so fancy, holy. Definitely some italian dish though.

I don't entirely know my foods, but i know how to eat them!

———

The three of us began eating and started chatting about the day. "So how's both your day going," his mom asked.

"It was good. Passed my tests," walker simply stated with a smile. "Yeah same, it started becoming good midday, thanks for asking," i said.

"Yeah, it probably wasn't good cause you forgot to do your homework," walker snicked, but quickly cupped his mouth like what he said was not supposed to be said.

His mom raised her eyebrow at him, like she was getting suspicious. She looked at me. "You forgot to do your spanish homework," she questioned. "Mom," walker lowly exclaimed. I tilted my head wondering how she knew. "Uh.. yeah it was. How'd you know," i chuckled. "Oh.. some birdie told me," she said nonchalantly. Walker widen his eyes at her. I didn't pick up the exchange since i was completely clueless.

"This food is delicious," i complimented. "Thank you," she smiled. "Oh mom! I need you to sign something for school," walker blurted. "Something bad," she questioned. "I don't think so. My teacher just told me to give it to you," he shrugged. "Probably something bad," i giggled. Walker glared at me. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Y'all are adorable, i miss young love," his mom said so casually. Both of mine and Walker shut up quickly, embarrassed to say anything. It made his mom just laugh even more.

———

I had daisy's leash wrapped around my hand. "Thank you again for letting me stay for dinner," i smiled. "Please come again, i think walker would enjoy it," she winked. I laughed nervously, "Well he sure is someone."

"Between you and me," she began whispering even if no one was in the car or listening. "I had a hunch about who you were before dinner. Walker talks to me about you all the time," she chuckled. I tilt my head again. Probably gonna snap it one day, tbh.

"Really? he hates my guts," i said. "Unlikely, he says you are really pretty and you look exactly how he described you. Beautiful y/h/c, bright y/e/c, and an amazing personality. He also told me about the little homework thing and he was like a child in love," she added. It made me go red. I got flustered so badly. "But that did not come from me," she looked at me with an 'do you understand' look. I laugh, "well i'll be sure to keep this information to myself then."

———

I go into my house and see my mom and i go straight to her.

"Mom, mom!!"

She looked at me with a bright smile, "yes, honey?"

"he likes me! he likes me back," i squealed. "Technically, haven't said anything to each other, but his mom says otherwise," i smiled so widely.

"His mom?"

I nodded then proceeded to tell her everything while giggling and mentally kicking my feet every sentence.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹