ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ (ᴘᴛ. ꜰʀ) | P.J

ABOUT: Percy gets a bit jealous when he sees other guys flirting with y/n, but he can't show that because they're in a private relationship...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

I was waiting for percy in the front of his cabin. He was supposed to meet me here twenty minutes ago. Have no idea where he is.

"hey, y/n"

I look towards the voice.

"Grover! Hi! How have you been," i smile at the satyr.

"I've been good! What are you doing just standing... here," he asks me, looking at the surroundings.

"I'm waiting for percy. He's supposed to be here a long time ago," i tell him.

"Percy can be like that," he laughs, "i'm surprised he's even able to get up on time."

I laugh as well, "that's my percy for you!"

"Are you two planning to go somewhere? Wait- my percy," he questions me.

"Oh? Who said that? Not me. Uhh.. anyways so he's supposed to help me get over my fear of water," i tell him.
(FORESHADOW FORESHADOW I REPEAT FORESHADOWING SOMETHING)

"Wait- You're scared of the water? Are you only friends with him to help your fear," he joked.

"Oh please... he's forcing me to do this," i laugh.

It's been five or so minutes since grover and i have been talking and percy was still not here.

"Where is percy, oh my gods," i groan.

"Be patient. It's not like he's with someone else," he says nonchalantly

My eyes widen at the thought. I grip onto his shoulders.

"What if he is?! Oh my gods, why did you tell me that," i whine.

"Well, he's not! And you two aren't together, so there's no reason to worry. You should be happy," he pats my shoulder.

I laugh nervously at that.

"Hey... guys? What's going on here," I hear someone say from beside us.

"percy! you're finally here," i let go of grover's shoulders and run up to him, giving him a big hug around his waist.

"nuh uh... not after you touching some other boy," he takes my arms off of him.

"wait what?" grover speaks up.

He turns around angrily. I didn't have to think if he was angry or not cause he's bad at hiding his feelings.

I look back at grover and wave bye to him before i chase after percy.

——

"Percy! wait," i call out to him.

He didn't answer.

"Hey, y/n! Do you have a minute," someone speaks up from behind me.

Oh, what is it now!

I turn around to see a camper that i've talked to a few times before, but i forgot his name. I wanted to chase after percy still but i don't wanna be rude.

"i'm kinda busy..." i tell him.

"just for a minute," he pleads.

I didn't know that percy had stopped in his tracks and was staring daggers behind me. I thought it was just the sun.

"I mean i guess? What's up," i say.

"Is it possible for you to think about going out with me-"

He didn't get the chance to finish before he gets pushed to the ground.

I let out a gasp. I look to the side and see percy fuming.

"percy? what was that for," i exclaimed.

"Don't talk to my girl. She's mine, never yours," he spats out before grabbing my arm but not enough to hurt me.

"your girl? How could you pull that," the boy narrows his eyes at him.

I drag percy away before he could say anything else.

I take him to the tables.

"Why are you so mad? I mean i get that random boy, but earlier," i ask him.

"I hate seeing you with other guys knowing that they don't know we're together," he mutters.

"well now they do... thanks to you," i say.

"look i'm sorry but i can't keep us a secret anymore. I want to let everyone know you're mine. That we're together," he sighs frustrated.

"Well, you can if you want," i tell him.

"but.. you know-"

"who cares what people think now. I hate when boys come up to me asking to go out anyways," i lean my head on his shoulder.

He pulls me closer.

"Wanna go help me with my fear now," i chuckle.

"Mmm.. not now. I want to enjoy the moment right now," he whispers.

I smile and look up at him, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

#trustissues were given 😊🫶🏻🫶🏻

and still will