《6》

In my hands,
is his heart.
Can't seem to stop,
'till it's scarred.

Can't stop myself,
It's in my reach
I think he knows
That I'm marked.

Won't do anything
That I can't.
Neither if I do
If I can't,
I know that he owns
My same part
He won't grant

Can't tell him if I'm scared,
I hide my face
To hide my cares.

It's not just power that
I seek
A world of escape
Where I leave.

Now his heart
In my hands,
I try to heal
done my part.

But why do I feel
I'm not done?
Fucking hell
I've just begun.

Jess laid down her head on the soft pillow. Her bed was made comfortably minutes ago, but she couldn't resist backing up again. She closed her eyes as she felt the comforting presence of her folded hands on her abdomen.

Her mind started to wander to things she wouldn't rethink any other time other than the peace she laid in now.
Her body relaxed. She had been going in between places for a long time now, and hadn't taken the time to consider the circus she tended.

Though, her thoughts didn't exactly go to her life at the moment. In her mind she could picture a slightly distorted face. Over time the picture of this man started fading from her memories, but she couldn't ever fully forget.

The Blonde messy haired man with a short frame and temper. Her father. He had wrinkles, but you could see what he used to look like in his melted features, because he wasn't that old yet. For the rest she couldn't quite remember..

But she didn't need to. Aslong as she reminded herself of his actions, their moments together, she was comforted.

A soft smile spread on her lips.

Remembering the moment he had saved her, how he held a newly forged sword in his own fire, up to bandits striking the outer ends of the Camelot Village, she couldn't help but giggle. He wasn't normally brave like that. He was a humble man, a kind hearted soul, but he was scared of every black cat walking across he streets at the time.

That'd happen when you're a sorcerer in the walls of Camelot. Jess used to want to leave, to go somewhere else and serve in the kingdom under fierce ruling of king Uther for a challenge, so much that she convinced her horrified father to. Under the consequences he could come with.

Which she knew he didn't want for any reason other than to protect her.

The man had taken care of her. Even if she was different. He made sure she didn't kill anyone, not committing any sin with the reminder of her saint of a dad watching behind every wall.

But that was until he died. He went peacefully in his bed, not any pain nor suffering, he just went.

But then all hell broke loose for Jess.

She wasn't one of a believer, she didn't think god nor the devil existed. And if they did, they couldn't just rule over sins and condemn you if you committed them, right?

Well, here she was now. In the dark pits of hell. Oh how she messed up.. If she didn't give in into the immense hunger to feel something, she'd be with her dad right now, up in heaven as a winner.