2

"How could you use me?"

His words were echoing in her mind and they were getting louder with every step that she was keeping towards her home.

As she entered inside, the first thing she faced was the furious stares of her family members. She had no courage to start the argument so she ignored them and started going into her room.

"Ruko Aarohi", Bade Papa's anger filled voice stopped her and she went towards him.

"Tum kabhi mature hogi ya nahi?", he said and Aarohi looked down with a sigh.

"Kyo kiya tumne sab? Kahi tum Akshu aur Abhimanyu se jalkar to ye sab nahi kar rahi?", Mimi said and Aarohi looked at her with face.

"Aapke Akshu aur Abhimanyu koi nahi hai jinke aage piche mai chakkar kaat ti rahu Mimi", Aarohi said and Bade Papa fumed in anger.

"To kis plan ke liye tumne us bacche ka dil toda?", Bade papa questioned in anger. 

"Kaha na mai nahi bata sakti", Aarohi said and Bade Papa yelled, "How shameless you are!".

She closed her eyes with frustration after hearing that. He kept on blabbering.

"Tum kabhi nahi sudhrogi! You are so stubborn....!!".

She lost her control over her anger and said, "Kyoki mujhe Birlas ke Ghar ki Bahu banna tha...just for fame and money!".

She lied and they all looked at her with shock.

"Wonderful!", Bade Papa clapped and Aarohi again looked down, controlling her anger.

"Akhir tumne apna sahi rang dikha hi diya! Khoon to akhir tumhari Maa ka hi hai na tum me!", he said and Aarohi looked at him with a shocked face.

"Useless, good for nothing !", he said and Aarohi replied immediately, "Bade Papa please...jo bolna hai mujhe boliye.. Mumma ko bich me mat laiye!", she said trying her best to control her anger.

"No doubt tum aisi kyo ho!", he taunted her and she glared at him.

"Gold digger ki beti Gold digger!", he yelled and Aarohi threw a glass item kept on the table, which broke into pieces.

They all stood shocked and Aarohi was fuming in anger.

"I hate you all!!", she screamed and ran towards her room with anger and teary eyes.

She went in her room and locked the door from inside. She sat down on the floor and started crying badly. She started throwing her jewelleries and stopped as she looked at Neil's ring. She held it and laid on the floor while sobbing.

While looking at it, she was sobbing miserably.

"Koi bhi nahi sun raha yarr tumhari chipkali ko...tum bhi nahi!!", she cried while looking at the ring.

"No one wants me, right?  I don't want anyone either!", she said getting up and wiping her tears.

She went towards her cupboard and started taking out her clothes and keeping them in the bag. At last, she kept her parents' photo on the top and closed her bag.

She looked at the ring again and her heart was asking her to stop for him but she decided that she'll only listen of her mind.

Keeping the ring safely in her handbag, she wiped her tears, and then went towards her study table, took out a pen and a paper and started writing something on it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Akshara was feeling bad for Aarohi as Aarohi didn't eat anything since last day, neither she came out of her room. So she decided to take breakfast for her in her room.

She went in the room and saw Aarohi wasn't there. She saw a paper fluttering on the table.

She kept the tray of breakfast and picked the paper to read it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aapki dawa", Swarna gave Manish his medicines as he wasn't feeling well.

The whole Goenka family was sitting in the hall with disappointed faces. Suddenly Akshara came rushing down the stairs while yelling.

"Bade papa...Badi mumma mimi AG bhaiya...", she ran towards them while panicking.

"Kya hua??", Everyone questioned with worry.

"Aaru....", she said while panting.

"Aarohi ko kya hua??", Kairav asked with tension.

"Vo...", Akshara's breathes were getting heavier and she wasn't able to speak.

Vansh saw the letter in her hand and took it. As he read it, he got shocked.

"Kya hai ye?", Kairav asked and Vansh replied, "Aaru Ghar chhod ke chali gayi hai".

Everyone looked at him with shocked faces. Kairav took the letter from his hands and read it aloud.

"I know jo bhi hua usme meri galti thi par us sab ka ek reason bhi tha... Trust me mai aap logo ko bata paati to kabka bata deti....Lekin kal meri mumma ke baare me jo bhi kaha gaya hai that was intolerable.
        Those words are still disappointing me and I need a break from everything.... Family se, Pain se sab se.... Bas thode dino ke liye ghar se door Jaa rahi hu.... Kaha Jaa rahi hu, kyo Jaa rahi hu aur kab vapis aaungi isse aaplogo ko koi farq nahi padne wala, I know....par fir bhi I will miss you all... Jab lagega ki I feel better, to vapis aa jaungi...
          Mujhe call mat kariyega"

The letter fell from his hands and they all stood disappointed but still in anger.

___

Author is trying too hard to test her readers' patience, right? 🤦🏻‍♀️