1

Aarohi was on cloud nine as she was getting married to her love, Mr Neil Birla, her chamgadad, very soon.

Her heart never allowed her to fall in love with someone after she lost her parents and was neglected by her own family, but he gave her every possible reason to fall in love.

Although he always loved her but he never trusted her the much he trusted her sister and his sister-in-law, Akshara.

And so did he on the day of their sangeet. Aarohi was feeling so happy with the thought of finally getting happiness in her life but, as always, he didn't listen to her and trusted Akshara blindly when she said that Aarohi is using him.

Akshara told something to him and he felt broken. Not knowing that his chipkali is actually in love with him, he went towards her with furiousness and started questioning her with anger.

"You are using me Aarohi?", he asked in anger, with teary eyes.

Aarohi was shocked and she looked at Akshara who was standing behind Neil with gritted teeth. All the family members gathered there and started looking at eachother with confusion.

"Neil... it's just...", she tried to speak but Neil shouted, "Haa ya na??".

Even if she loves him, this statement couldn't be false. She nodded slightly while looking down with guilt.

"Par Neil ek baar meri baat sun lo", Aarohi pleaded with tearful eyes, looking at him.

"How could you use me???", Neil yelled with anger and Aarohi felt regretful.

"I swear Neil I love you", she cried and Akshara interrupted in between.

"Really? To fir Jo tu call pe baat kar rahi thi uska kya?", Akshara said and Aarohi realised that she was talking with one of her friends on the call and Akshara might have heard all that.

"Kya ho raha hai mujhe koi batayega?", Bade Papa questioned looking at Akshara and she narrated the whole story.

She said, "Bade papa maine thodi der pehle Aarohi ko uski kisi friend se baat krte hue suna tha"...

Flashback

Akshara was moving towards Abhimanyu's room when she heard Aarohi voice. She looked at the corner and saw Aarohi talking on a call.

She hid behind a wall and heard her conversation.

"Haa Neil se pyaar karna mere plan ka part tha... Mai usse pyaar nahi karti thi", Aarohi said and Akshara was shocked. Without hearing the whole matter, she went down to tell everything to Neil.

"But now I really do... I really love him... Mai usse shaadi ke baad apni job ke baare me sab share kar dungi... And I'm damn sure ki vo samjhega mujhe....", she said to her friend on the call.

After talking to her for sometime, she went down where she faced Neil's anger.

Flashback ends

"Aarohi konsa plan?", Bade Papa asked in his cold voice and Aarohi had no answer to it. She couldn't tell anything about her job to anyone.

"Konsa plan Aarohi??", He yelled and Aarohi got scared.

"Bolo!!", he again yelled and Aarohi immediately replied, "I'm sorry par mai kisi ko ye nahi bata sakti".

"Iska matlab ye sab sach hai?", Abhimanyu said in his rude voice.

"Aap logo ko jo samajhna ho aap samajh sakte hai", Aarohi said and turned at Neil, "Par Neil I hope tum meri baat samjhoge", she requested holding his hand but Neil didn't hear her.

He took off his engagement ring and gave it to Aarohi.

"Neil I really love you", she said with tears in her eyes.

"Aarohi jao yaha se", he said wiping his tears and started going into his room. Aarohi held his hand saying, "Ek bhi chance nahi do ge mujhe apni baat kehne ka?", but he snatched his hand yelling, "Just go!! Get lost".

Aarohi felt broken and she was only looking at him with blurred vision due to tears in her eyes.

"Aaru...Ghar chal", Swarna said with anger.

"Mai bhi chalu?", Akshara asked to Swarna and then looked at Abhimanyu for his permission and he nods.

Aarohi looked at Akshara with anger for spoiling each and every thing just to be Miss Perfect and now she wants to join the drama in Goenka house as well.

"Tere Bina bhi tamasha ho jayega vaha tujhe aane ki zarurat nahi hai", Aarohi said furiously and Badi mumma scolded her. She angrily started going out with tears in her eyes.

"Aaru..", Kairav held her hand and she controlled her tears before turning at him.

"Aap log jaiye mai thodi der baad ghar aa jaungi", She said and started moving but kairav again stopped her and said, "Nahi tu bhi hamare sath chal".

"Don't worry bhaiya...mar nahi jaungi", she replied with a painful smile and went out of the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While she was moving on the road with a helplessness on her face, she was remembering her happy moments with Neil. She tried to call him but he blocked her number.

She went and sat on the stairs of the temple and opened Neil's pic in her phone, and started speaking.

"I know maine tumhare sath galat Kiya hai... But I love you Chamgadad... Trust me, I really do... Please ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena"

Suddenly a notification came on her phone. She opened it and saw a message from an unknown number.

That was like,

Ms Goenka, Come to Mumbai tomorrow with all the information you have received about Birla Hospital. Rest we'll discuss here.

Here is your flight's ticket- ...

And yes, I hate those who don't value time. So better be on time.

Your Senior
ASR
.
.
.

"Kal? No Aarohi, tu Neil ke sath sab sort out kiye bina nahi jaa sakti",she said to herself, wiping her tears.

Another message from the same number came and she checked it.

" I don't want any delay in getting the informations. You have only two options- Yes or Definitely yes"

She switched off her phone in anger after looking at his arrogance.

"Who is this ASR? Automatic Speech Recognition??", she said to herself in anger.

Her mind again shifted towards Neil and her eyes became moist. She wanted to hug him tightly until his temper cools down and he starts listening to her. But sadly, she couldn't do that.

With regret fluttering in her heart and tears flowing down her eyes, she walked towards her home, taking a sigh and preparing herself for facing her family's anger.

__

Really sorry for keeping you all waited for too long. I wasn't getting time from my hectic schedule.