Prologue

Aarohi Goenka, a secret agent who detects crimes in an area and provides informations to a particular person who accompanies that mission, finds herself trapped in the battle between her mind , which is asking her to just carry out her tasks and her heart, which is asking her to fall in love with Neil Birla, whose family is suspicious for doing some secret drugs' selling.

The Birlas are the most rich and popular people of Udaipur and their Hospital, The Birla Hospital is one of the most prestigious hospitals. However, they choose another path to earn money and that was by using the way of drugs.

It was an information that the Birlas sell drugs on the name of medicines, but that was just an information and not a fact. To prove that it's true, Aarohi was asked to collect the evidences.

But it could only be done if she gets the internal informations that no one knows except for the Birlas, and to learn more about it, she tried to fake her relationship with Abhimanyu as he was one of the most responsible person in the whole family.

But since Akshara already fell for him and married him, Aarohi had to keep her step back. Now the only way left was Neil Birla, Abhimanyu's younger brother, whom she didn't like ever.

His childish behaviour, his teasing voice and his ways of irritating her were the things that always annoyed her, but to solve the case, she had to follow her mind and not her heart.

She made him fall for her and when he did she started to take out some meaningful informations about Birla Hospital.

Everything was going on as per her plan but then she realised that she's feeling guilty for using Neil as she started to know his real side and caring nature.

Very soon that guilt became the actual care for him and she realised that she has fallen in love with him.

That was a tough decision for her to choose between Neil and her job, as Neil loves his family alot and she loves her job alot.

But this time she preferred to listen to her heart and not her mind. She wanted to marry Neil with her whole heart and thought that she would tell everything to him after the marriage.

But on the day of their Sangeet, Akshara opened up Aarohi's half of the truth in front of the families, and she didn't got a chance to tell him that she's really in love with him now.

She wanted to tell the truth to everyone and just express her feelings to him but she couldn't as she never told anything about her job to her family.

With broken heart and betrayed fate, she chooses to go to Mumbai to accompany her mission as well as to take a break from everything, but she faces some twists and turns in her life as she meets her senior, ASR, who wasn't a man of heart but just a man of mind.

As time was passing gradually, something between them started changing. Their eyes started speaking alot to eachother even in absolute silence.

Everything was going on fine until one day a truth about him broke her heart and she was feeling badly broken with all the old feelings for him.

The familiar small fights now seemed like an unknown silence that had nothing except their pain. Nothing... no friendship, no love, it was just like two strangers who couldn't find a way to start the conversations.

Things were not working out for both of them as she was already feeling unloved and he was losing the girl he started loving.

What's going to happen with their lives? Will things get sorted out or will they remain tangled with their bad fate? Will it ever be going to get better for them or will it always make them live with the pain in the name of love?

~ "What do you know about love?"

~ "I know your name"

___

Storyplot credit rightfully goes to @Berry_Becca

Including some of my own imagination

___

Let me clear some points-

I already wrote a few parts of the story but my drafts were deleted for no reason and I've to re-write it, which is making me feel so disappointed, so it's possible that I might update once a weak (or even later)...so please keep patience and try to understand.

I haven't decided the ending of this story yet, so I'm not sure that what kind of ending this story would have. It depends upon my (so called) mood...(You can share an idea about the ending of the story to me, if you have one.)

There are going to be alot of typo and grammatical errors, so please adjust :)

I might change the description of this story later. (I might, only if I find a better description idea)

And last, please consider sharing your valuable comments.