School sucks balls...

I woke up with him all cuddled on to me. I liked to cuddle with him but not to be engulfed by his body. I knew how to get him off but he might get mad. I lift up his arm and start tickling his arm pits. He jumps and falls off the bed. "Bitch." "I know I am. Now come in its time for you o go to work young man." "Grrrr School sucks balls." "Come on Mr. Harris we need your smartness to teach the stupidity of the world. He smiles. "Come take a shower with me." "Ok but only because I love you. I will meet you in there ok." I noticed my phone blinking. I picked it up and it as Momma Cathy. "Hey its Cathy Snook,s ahs been stabbed." "Do you know who did it?" "She was on a date with some guy named Viper and she met up with Skylar and Viper didn't like it and Viper took off with her. Skylar is here with us. Viper is still out there." "I will be right down." I hang up the phone and go into the bathroom. "DAVID!!!" "What baby?" "Snooks is in Shock Trauma I got to go down there do you want to go?" "I have missed to much work already. I will meet you ASAP." "Ok baby I love you." "I love you to."

After throwing on clothes I run out of the house. I stop and pick up coffee for everyone and head over. I go up to her room and see everyone sitting in there. I put the coffee down and hug Matt. "Oh god why must she be in love with boys?" "Matt it will be ok. She will make it through. How many times did they get her?" "5," I turn and look at my best friend who is laying in bed basically dead. "She is in a coma, I don't know when she will get up. The stabbings got her pretty good. They had to remove her spleen." I look at Cathy as she's struggling to tell me what is wrong. "Cathy it will be ok I promise." Skylar comes over to me and wraps his arms around me. I start to cry but I hide it in him. He rubs my back and calms be down.

Me and Skylar decide to take a little walk down to the café. "I am going to kill Viper." "Do you know him?" "He's my brother." "Your fucking kidding me?" "Nope he is my brother and me and him always got into it but last night was just wrong. I said hi to him and he just went off. I don't like Snooks he could have had her. I want to be with someone else." "Who?" He puts his arms around me. "You." He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back. I kinda fell into it. I just look at him. "I am marrying David." "I know but when ill you actually get to show it? Emma I am 19. We can show our love." "I don't love you. I love you as a friend, maybe as a fuck buddy but I am madly in love with David. I know he has screwed up but I forgave him.

After me and Skylar talked everything out we were fine, I said goodbye to everyone and went home. I noticed David wasn't home from work yet. I noticed he had left his phone and it was dinging. I picked it up. It was a text from Anna. I opened it and it was a photo of them two fucking. It read. "Remember this day as if it would effect the rest of your life. 4/18/13." I look at the date and it was in fact the 18th. Tears filled my eyes. He did it again. I noticed he had her address in the phone so I raced over there. I saw his car in the drive way. I pound on the door. "Open the fuck up." The door opens with her in a robe. I punch her in he face and push her aside. "David!!" He comes out with a sheet wrapped around him just looking at me. I throw he ring at him and his phone with the text on it. "Don't come home. Were done." Before he could say anything I got in my car and left.

All that could go wrong was going wrong. David came to the house to try and talk but I told him I was done. He grabbed his stuff and left. I graduate tomorrow so I am good. I aint going though. They can email me the shit. I don't have anyone to impress with it so why bother. I sat in the house alone and upset. There was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. "Skylar?" "Hey I heard. I beat the fuck out of him." "I didn't need you to do that." "Like I said your a beautiful girl. He hurt you. You left him." "Come in. I need some company anyway." He sits down and I jut lay in his arms. I needed comfort. He looks into my eyes. "I don't regret that kiss Emma." "Me either." I kiss him and he smiles. I push his sexy blonde hair away from his blue eyes. He was growing on me. I was happy. I was surprised I was happy with someone like him, but I was still happy.