B+

(David POV)

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. I get up. I had work and then I would go pick Emma up from the hospital and bring her home. I go grab a shower and put on jeans and a dress shirt, I hated how we had to look professional, hell half of the damn staff wears what they want any way and the women look like sluts. I have noticed a few trying to dress nicer since they have noticed me. I walk down stairs and feed my dog. I then grab my stuff and go out to the car. I drive over to 7-11 and go in. "Hey David, you up for tonight?" "I got to pick up a friend from the hospital so I am not sure yet." "Come on, since you have became a teacher you never hang out with the guys anymore, were starting to miss you." "I will see what I can do ok, this girl needs me she has know one." "You trying to score?" "No Skylar, she is a nice girl and I wouldn't do that to here. She's just a friend. " What ever you say man." I grab my coffee and he rings me up. "Just text me later and I will let you know ok." "Gotcha bro, have fun with your kids." I smile. "Oh yeah a real pleasure." I walk out the door and get in my car. He was right I haven't been back with the guys in a while. I had business that I left unfinished with them anyway. I drive up to the school and get out of the car. I walk in and go up to the class room. "Hey David." I look over and see Mrs. Shalloon waving at me. "Hey." I walk into my room and just sit at my desk. "Buzz, Buzz" I grab my phone and look at it. "Good morning, I miss you so much and wish you were here with me. I will see you after you get off. :D" I stare at the text a minute and reply. "Soon enough baby girl, I miss you as well. I will be there asap."

I turn my phone off and class starts. I kinda let everyone do there own thing. I didn't care. My mind was set on her and I wanted to be with her. My mind was also on whether I should go with the boys tonight. I have been trying to stay out of all that non sense but yet it lingers around taunting me. The bell for third period rung and I sat there watching my class come in. First and second period went by quick, hopefully third and fourth will to. "Ok class just work on what ever I don't have anything planned for today." They all got happy and did there own thing. I sat there and worked on some paper work. I see Snooks walk in late and she just looks at me. "Snooks can I speak to you in the hallway a minute?" "Yeah." We step outside and I tell her about how the Dr. was a fake and everything was a lie. "well who was the guy?" "That's what I am trying to figure out. I hope its no one trying to harm Em." "Same." We walk back in and everyone stares her down like she did something wrong. She acted like I gave her a lecture for being late to class. I sit at my desk and stare at my phone. I was thinking about texting Skylar and telling him I would go, yet I was being held back. Did I really want to get back into all of this? I pick up my phone and text him "Tonight is a go." "Great I will tell everyone, meet at the location by 8." I set my phone down and the bell rang.

Fourth period was coming in. "Everyone, today is a free day." They went nuts. I pulled out my book with all of my information I had always kept. As leader of all of this I had to keep it all written down. It was just how I am. I looked at everything and it brought back memories. It sucks how you have to grow up. My phone buzzes and its Emma. "Hello." "Babe its me I got released so I will be sitting in the lobby when you get here." I looked at the time 10 minutes left. "I will be there asap." I hang up the phone. "Class dismissed." I grab my stuff and run out the door and down to the car. I speed off going 90 down to the hospital and with in 5 minutes I was there. "Damn you got here quick." I help her into the car. I was so happy she was coming home. I missed her so much. I could now go on knowing she would be in my care and I could make her happy..... I hope. We drive back to her house. I take her up into bed and cuddle with her. I missed you so much baby, I thought about you all day." "I missed you to." She smiled and kissed me. "I kind of need to go out tonight, I hope that's ok." "That's fine, I cant keep you from your friends." She smiles. "Go have fun." I get up and kiss her. "I will be back later." I walk down stairs and out to my car.

I run to my house and pick up my better car, my Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. I drive that over to Skylar's house. He's sitting outside with his Shelby. He gets in his car and we drive down to the Warehouse, The amount of cars that were down there was not as much as I thought to see, but I knew many had got busted and arrested. I park my car and get out. "Easy comp tonight bro." I look at Skylar who was scoping the place. I felt comfortable with this. Street racing is what I grew up in. grant it it is nothing like it used to be. Now its deadly. People don't mess around when it comes to this. I see some old friends and some enemies. As I looked around I locked eyes on someone I thought I would never see again, Abby. Blonde hair blue eyes a face of an Angel. She walks over to me. "David, I never thought I would see you here. Sexy as always." "Abby its nice to see you again, how are you?" "Oh you know same as always. You competing tonight?" "Yes he is." Skylar interrupts. "I look forward to watching you." She walks away as I stare. I was in love with that girl. She was supposed to be the one until I found out she was sleeping around. I walk over to my car and get in I was up first. I drive up to the line here I am next to some yellow Camaro. The girl gets out between us and waves the flag. We speed off like lighting speeding around ends. I got ahead of the car and ended up winning. I drove back to the warehouse and everyone cheered. I parked my car and got out.

"Nice job." I look over to see Abby. Skylar behind her. "Thanks." "How many more races?" "Ohh that's it till tomorrow." "Want to come back to my place maybe hang out?" Oh god temptation, Wait, Emma. "I would love to but I have some business to take care of." She wraps her arms around me. "Darn, It would have been nice to have you there." "You know what, I think I have some time." We go to my car and I drive to her place. We go in and she kisses me.

_______________xxx___________________________________

Ripping our clothes off we lay on the bed kissing intensely. I went deep inside of her causing her to scream. She digs her nails into me. "David, I missed your dick." I smile and kiss her. She bites my neck and I grunt. She was amazing. Her body her boobs. I bit her nipples as she moans. We roled on the bed. Things got wild. It was like fireworks. I forgot how deep I could actually go.