Chapter 9

Next day, Sunday it is..

Arav feels all motivated for the steps he is determined to take..

Ayesha calls up Arav to make a plan for a hangout, to which Arav politely declines. On asking the reason, he reveals the chemistry forming in his life..
.
"I thought you hated her!"

'No! I never hated her Ayesha..! I was only against her foolish acts.."..he strongly disagrees..

"Okay but you were all mad at her the other day when we were at the cafe..! How did this transition happen?! Tell me more.."..asks an inquisitive Ayesha

"Ajeeb hai na? At times, I even get dumbstruck! Usdin when her Dad passed away, I was watching her from distance. Pata nehi kuch hua mujhe, I can't explain..!"

"Like what? Waise tou pehli bar nehi dekh rahe the tum usse..then what was so different that day?!"...Ayesha is too curious to know everything in detail..

"Maybe you would not believe but I have actually noticed her properly that day! She was lost in this grief, her eyes were seeking for answers, she was in pain but trust me my breath was hitched when she looked at me and seeing that innocence on her face just got me there! I felt an instant connection!"..he speaks his heart...

"Wow! Seems like pyaar ho gaya tumhe.."..states Ayesha playfully..

He gives out a subtle smile..
"Kabhi socha nehi tha, that I would go against my own principles..lekin kisi ne sach kaha hai ki everything is fair in connections like love!"

"So is it love or just a connection?"..asks Ayesha again..

"There is a surreal connection, which is not basic and I feel strongly for her now!"...he confesses..

"I am happy for you Arav! Finally huh?!"

He smiles..."Just keep me in prayers, planning something big!"

*************

As planned, he drives over to her place and gives her a call upon arrival..

"Hello..?" she answers drowsily, she has been sleeping..

"Tum so rahi ho? I'm already in the parking lot of your society..!"

"Kyun? Maine mana kiya tha na? Kyun aaye phir aap?!"

"Siya, get ready..mujhe kahi leke jana hai tumhe..please.."

"But where?"

"Just get ready... I'm waiting for you..." Arav urges..

"Aap bhi na, baas piche par jaate ho!".. Siya sighs..

"Tumhi se sikha hai.."..he chuckles..
"Very funny..! Aati hoon.. wait.."..she disconnects the call and opens her wardrobe after months to look for a good dress..

***************

As soon as she gets into the car, he can't take his eyes off her! A very basic look with just a little brush up has got him not letting his gaze wander!

"Excuse me! Are you seeing me for the first time?!"...siya asks sarcastically..

"Yellow huh? How did you get to know?"..he asks inquisitively..

"Know what?"..she inquires..

"That this is my favourite colour?!"

"Oh come'on..! I just got to know..!"...Siya rolls her eyes as she fixes her seat belt..

"Hmmm..".. he starts the car, leaving a a smirk on his face..

"Hum kaha ja rahe!"..she asks..

"Pata chal jayega.."

*************

"Yahan kyun leke aaye mujhe?!"...Siya wonders!

Arav leaves a long sigh and gathers all his courage to do this now..! He takes off his seat belt and turns to her side.."Siya jo main bolne ja raha hoon, usse dhyaan se sunna, samajhna, phir react karna.."

He continues.."kuch rishte dard se jude huye hote hai and they don't start on a happy note! I agree that I had never reciprocated to your feelings. Hamesha lagta tha ki young hai, infatuations hai, lekin galat tha main..! Aur yeh ehsaas ho chuka hai mujhe..!"

He cups her face.."As I said we could not start on a happy note, so I couldn't be a part of your happy days, atleast let me be a companion of your dark nights. I just want to soothe all your pain and make you believe that you can also be loved!"

Siya starts shaking in disbelief! She probably understood what he is upto!

He adds.."Mujhe tumhe woh har khushi dena hai jo tum truly deserve karti ho! And this is exactly why we are here.."

She keeps gazing at him, her breathing rate hikes up to some other level..!

"I won't twist it any further...Will you be mine Siya?!"...After all this time, he finally musters the courage to ask her the question she has always longed to hear..!

As tears start trickling down her eyes, he wipes them away and kisses her forehead to ease her stiffness..!

"Bolo...?"..he urges again..

"Sh--adi?"..she struggles to speak..

"Yes! Shadi..This was the only way to prove that there is no guilt! I truly, genuinely want to own this! I want the person in my life jo mujhse bohot pyaar karti hai!"...he takes her hands into his and utters every word with sheer conviction..!

"Aap karte ho mujhse pyaar?!"..she asks with a light of hope..

He looks at her affectionately and gives out a smile, resting his head on hers.."Abhi bhi doubt hai?!"

"Haan hai..mujhe sunna hai.."..she replies in her broken voice..

"Okay, it's time that I spill the truth! Usdin during cremation, jab main tumhare paas aaya, your denial left me stoned! Kahi na kahi I had taken you for granted and I realised that there only! Trust me Siya, I felt the love through your pain instantly and I swear on my creator, I have owned you in my heart on that day only! Pata hai, I have never dated anyone officially, kyunki kisike saath woh connection bana hi nehi! I tried a lot to make you understand that it's mutual but you kept thinking that I am doing all these out of guilt! No..you are wrong here! Mujhe yeh pyaar chahiye for life! It's nothing, but only love from my end baby! Ab batao, tumhe lagta hai main jhooth bolraha hoon?"

"Lekin main achhi nehi hoon! Aap better deserve karte ho!"..she starts crying audibly..

"No! Main sirf tumhe hi deserve karta hoon! It's you and just you! Please, have faith in your feelings and be mine!"...he shifts back and pleads with an open arm..

She keeps gazing at him, fidgeting her fingers, unsure of her next steps when he grabs her hand and pulls her entirely to his embrace..."Just accept this and stop being in guilt for loving me baby!"

"Mujhe sab chhorke chale gaye! No one lasts with me! Aap bhi chale jaoge.."

"Nehi jaunga..Kabhi nehi!"..he takes her to his embrace and tightens the grip around her..

She takes a deep breath and murmurs in his arms..
"Bhaiya ko inform karna zaruri hai"

And that leaves a peaceful grin on his face! It's an yes from her end finally! He now feels he won at life!

*************

I have always manifested this for SidNaaz! Always...💔