Chapter 3

4 months before Prof. Randhir's demise:

Next morning..

Siya waits in front of the faculty work station when her father (Prof. Randhir) spots her there..

"Kya baat hai? Don't you have class?"

"Should not be your concern!"..she replies bluntly, looking to some other side..

"What is this behaviour Siya?! I am your father, who else would be concerned?!"

She smirks sarcastically, saying.."Good joke!"

Prof. Randhir leaves a sigh and says.."I don't know what else I can do to make you feel better! Anyway, who are you waiting for?"

"I am here to meet Arav Sir..unse milke chali jaungi.."

Meanwhile Arav happens to pass from that way only..

"There he is...Arav she is here for you..dekh lijiye and join me with other faculties in the conference room in 10 mins.."

Arav feels awkward again but manages to keep a straight face in front of her father who is his senior as well..

"Noted Sir, I will join in a while.."..Arav replies accordingly..

Prof. Randhir leaves..

"What is it?"..He turns around abruptly to question her..

"Easy easy! Main kha nehi jaungi aapko!"..she ridicules teasingly..

"Alright so you are here again to waste my time..Jao jaake kuch productive karo"..he suggests with a serious tone..

"Aap hamesha se aise ho kya?!"..she asks..

He frowns at her..."what do you mean?!"

"I mean to say aise hi khadoos type ke and all?!"

"Dekho Siya, if I am still not taking any disciplinary actions against you then it is only because of Prof. Randhir! I can't let him down..Kash tum bhi yeh samajh pati. Now leave.."..he turns around to make his way to the conference hall when..

"Sir, ek second.."..she calls him again..

He turns around irritatingly..

"This is for you.."..she passes him a file..

"What is this?"..he asks hesitantly..

"Relax! This will make you happy only!woh kya hai na, I have finished all your given tasks in one single night. Pura ka pura project plan hai yahan. Did it single handedly.."..she smiles mischievously while passing him the file..

Arav can't help to keep his face straight anymore! He wonders what this girl actually is!

"Hmm..ok good job..I will give you a feedback on this..I have a meeting..I will see you next class.."

"Sure..!"..she smirks, pulling up the zipper of her backpack and leaves..

**************

Next day..

Around late evening..

As Siya and Arjun roam outside the college surroundings, Siya spots Arav at an open cafe, casually seated with a girl. Their comfortable body language doesn't go unnoticed and her blood starts boiling instantly! So having no calm within herself, she quickly approaches them..!

"Who is she??"..She gasps breathlessly when Arjun comes rushing to pull her back, but she barely responds..!

Arav gets a jolt seeing her reaction!