OUR TIME 2 🔞

Shubman and Sara both were breathless shubman pulls Sara in his arms and kiss her she was unconscious after their encounter.. He started smiling Sara my sweet little Sara it's not even a foreplay how will u be able to handle other things she will faint while they will have sex.. Kyuki yeh toh kuch tha bhi nhii..
Shubman smiles and thinks have to train her.
And kisses her lips and whole her body and starts giving marks to her neck, lipss ,boobs, stomach, then he spreads her legs and starts marking her pubic area, her inner thighs..
Sara hisses in pain...
Sara : shubmannnnn please dheeree dard ho rha h my skin is very sensitive rn..
Shubman pouts looking at her..
Shubman then again goes on top of her..
And smiles shyly..
Sara : why are u blushing?
Shubman : u did it very good Sara I am soo proud of you baby.... Bs thodi si gyming krni h for the strength kyuki I am a sportsman toh mera stamina average logo se bohot zyada h baby...bss usko maintain krna hai tumhe kyukiii abhi toh sex kra bhi nhi hai and tummm faint ho gyi sex krenge tb kya hoga .....
Sara starts blushing and shubman starts kissing her all over again this time his kiss were to soothe her pain and make her feel relaxed he kisses all her marks which he had given her... And then he is kissing her lips both of hem started moaning... They were a moaning together... In a sync...
Shubman : "I" 💋 " Love" 💋 " You" 💋 " Sooooo" 💋 " Much" 💋 " I " 💋 " Can't " 💋 " Live" 💋 "without" 💋 " You"💋 " You" 💋 " Are" 💋 " The" 💋 " Best " 💋 " Thing" 💋 " Happened " 💋 " To" 💋 "me" 💋...
Sara started laughing...
Shubham started adoring Sara... Sara was also looking at him with so much love and affection..
Shubman kissed her one more time...
And takes her in his arms... Towards the bathroom there...he made her sit under the bathtub.. And he started bathing her.
Sara: tum bhi join kro na please...
Shubman : as much as I want to I can't phir mai tumko yaha bhi nhi chhorunga and u r already tired as of right now..
Sara starts blushing she wants shubman to join her but she also knows he is right she is not ready yett.... For another round...
Shubman bathed her and he was about to drape her body with a towel but she refuses..
Shubman : kya hua
Sara: I want to bathe you...
Shubman : u r tired.....
Sara : but mujhe acha lgta hai tumhe nilhana...
Shubman sighs : theek hai nilhado mujhe shubman stands under the shower 🚿 Sara cames and starts rubbing his abdomen with a body wash pure lust in her eyes...
She then kneel down in front of him and starts stroking his cock
Sara: please master let me give you my first blowjob to you it's a token of love from my side as I will not be able to see you...for 1 year..
Please master give this slave a chance....
Shubman nods
Sara starts sucking him.... First his tips....
Shubman : hmmmmmmm gooodddddd babyyy
Take that in ur mouth slowly slowly lemme help u.
Shubman grabs Sara's head and angled her head in such a way then cock is directly going deep in her throat..
Shubman: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this is heaven this is where I want to be..........my favorite place from now onwards inbetween ur legs or deep into ur throat.. Babyyyyyyy u r a witch ........ U did some kind of black magic on me.... I can't fucking live without you..
With that shubman maintained a smoot tempo so that Sara can get used to it.... Now shubman. Knows she is relaxed and is used to his length..
Shubman ; u ohky?
Sara : blinks with her eyes and Slightly nods her head in a yes.
Shubman : good girl now I am going to fuck ur mouth I am going to be really rough so if u get uncomfortable just tap my inner thigh..
Sara nods.
Shubman ; good...
With that shubman starts fucking her mouth really hard...
Up and down up and downn..
He brought his length out and shove his whole length inside her throat..
Sara was on cloud 9 it was always her dream to be mouth fucked by shubman she was living her dream rn.....
After 20 mins of. Fucking her mouth like a slave.... Shubman fills her mouth with his cum...
Shubman : swallow that alll it's going to give you power.... The power u hold on me.....
(It's irrational but not for shubman)
Sara swallows all his cum.. Like a good girl
Shubman lifts her up and and kiss her the feeling and taste of his cum on her..... Is out of this world..
Both of them moan together in each other's mouth.........
Shubman and sara: hmmmmmmmmmmm
Each other's mouth.. Their lips are soo swollen that they can bleed any timee....
But they don't care for them these things didn't bother...they were enjoying each and every moment of their life....

Guys that's it please listen to me ho gya hai abhi ke liye will take a break for a month or sooo I am so very exhausted 6 chapters banaye hai maine now I need some break need to study again will come with next chapter soon uninstalling wattpad for now..
Bbyee