LATE NIGHT SWIMMING

It was mid night shubman can't sleep as kp was snoring loudly so he decided to roam around the house he went outside the house and there he saw max ( Sara's pet dog 🐶 ) he started petting him and kissing him

Shubman : hey maxxxx do you wanna go for a walk ( max wiggle his tail) 😃 good boiii you know I can't sleep in new surroundings just a bad habbit..

SPLASHHHHH!!!!!!!

shubman gets alert who slipped into the swimming pool he ran fast max also follows him near the pool..

His mind got stuck and his breath got hitched
In the pool there was sara it was not just sara it was sara in a swimsuit. Sara also notices him
( please take the video which I have pinned as a reference)

Shubman didn't waste anytime throws is t - shirt and dives into the pool. They were swimming opposite to one another soon they both came to know that they are playing a game ( dangerous game) shubman wants to come towards her and she wants to run away from him. After 2-3 rounds of this rat and mouse game. Sara thought for calling it a night. She gets out of the pool tied her robe and move towards her house..

But shubman had other plans he called out her name noo he shouts her name "SARA" she stoped there and then but didn't have the courage to say to look back at him. " STAY HERE AND WAIT FOR ME". She waited for him
Once shubman was out of the pool he patted max " Hey maxxy go inside the house and sleep give mumma and daddy some quality time " Max wufffs and went straight inside the house .

Sara's mind went blank wtf did he said (mere kaan thuthla toh nhi rhe?? Mumma and daddy
Is he referring me as mumma and himself as daddy??? ) . Sara was so zoned out that she didn't realize that shub was standing behind her. Very close to her.

Shubman: "sara turn around " . She did without even thinking about it. She turned towards shub eyes on the ground head hung down.

Shubman sighs and said " Sara look into my eyes " She did and she got scared coz he was looking at her with so much intensity that she starts getting nervous. She starts trembling her breathing got rappid..

Shubman without any 2nd thought made her opened her robe " Sara now open your robe and please don't make me say that twice if you don't want spanking on your birthday night ( technically it was 1 AM her birthday was gone but still 1 ghanta hi toh hua hai usse pehle toh birthday tha naa)

Sara starts gaping at him( did he just not say that to me???? He wants to spank me??? I thought he was shy but he is shy right???? Yeh sbke saamne toh sharmata rhta hai hasta rhta hai yah bilkul chup hoke bado ki baat sunta hai
Pr jb hum akele hote toh isko kya ho jata hai??? Yeh sbke samne alag aut mere samne alag kyu hai? Isko bipolar hai kya??? ) Sara was lost in her thoughts but shubman had other plans

Shubman : (this time a little strictly and with a heavy and dominant voice) " SARAA I WOULDN'T REPEAT IT AGAIN AND I DON'T LIKE REPEATING THINGS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN OPEN THE FUCKING ROBE OR ELSE I'LL DO IT MYSELF AND TRUST ME SARA IT WOULDN'T BE NICE COZ I WILL TOOK OUT THAT ROBE AND THE FIRST THING I'LL DO IS FUCKING SPANK YOU 20 times AND I'LL MAKE YOU COUNT EACH AND EVERY SPANK AND I'LL DARE YOU TO FORGET ABOUT THE NUMBER. IF YOU FORGET THEN JAAN WE WILL START THAT SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN "
" DO YOU WANT THAT MY LIL SARA??

SARA immediately shook her head and do a big noooo

Shubman : " OPEN IT"

She does and was about to cover herself and close her eyes to avoid the embarrassment but shubman already knows her next move .

Shubman " Look into my eyes don't close them and stop covering your body smjhi?? Jaanwar nhi hu mai bina concent ke aadhi raat ko ek ladki pe attack kru voh bhi jo itni vulnerable situation mai hai bina proper body ko cover kre hai.. Mai insaan hu Sara meri bhi behen hai maa hai nhi dekh rha mai tumko bina tumhari permission ke "

Sara looked at his eyes like a lost puppy shubman grabbed the towel and started drying her body without breaking the eye contact soon her body was dried..

Shubman ponted on the beach chair " Sit on that chair and now wear that robe and tied it tightly around your waist jisse hawa andr na jaye wrna thand lg jayegi smjhii " She does what he said and sits on the chair..

Shubman drys her hair with a towel and after some times his hand goes inside the robe makes direct contact with her clavical area making Sara grasp she looks at him as if he had grown horns on his head...

Shubman plays it cool. " Sara please trust me nhi krunga aisa waisa jaan tum bohot thaki hui ho let me help you with that baby please " ..

She takes a deep breath and finally submit herself to shubman as he slowly and sensually started massaging her shoulders..

She bites her lips to supress her moans.. She was in heaven. A pure blissss....

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Shub it feels so good I don't even realize that I need a massage until now thanks shubman " Looking up at him she give him the brightest smile 😊 which made shubman's hearts stop for a second regaining himself he smiles affectionately at her 😊 held her face lean down and softly give a kiss on her forehead.. Making her blush after sometimes Sara started sneezing " achuu achuu please excuse me" .

Shubman realize that she caught cold fuckkkk even when he dried her she still caught cold fuckkkk he was disappointed with himself kaise rkhunga mai dhyan iska fuckk i have to work hard aise toh mai kbhi dhyan rkh hi nhi paungaa uska. Without wasting anytime he told her to get up she did and held her hands intertwined her hands with him and lead her inside the house once they both were inside the house he told her to go to the kitchen and he lock the door from inside.. Once checking that the door is properly locked he went to the kitchen as Sara to boil 2 cups of milk " Jldi jldi kro Sara ab late ho rha sona bhi hai tumko do it fast " She does what he told her to do. " Now I want turmeric powder jldi doo " She gave him that " Doodh ache se grm ho jaye toh gas bnd kro doodh ko cups mai pour kro " . She did that without asking anything. " Good ab ek spoon do " She gave him spoon " He put half a table spoon haldi in both the glasses and stir it quickly . " On the count of 3 we both will drink our cups in a single shot you heard that" She noded " Good 1,2,3 go" She starts drinking the milk although she doesn't like haldi ka doodh pr she doesn't want to defy shubman as she remember that spanking remark she drank all the milk and finish it in a single shot.. As soon as she complete it she started making faces " "yukkkkkkk what the fuck was that"
Shubman scrawls at her Sara chup ho gyi phir
Shubman " Paani mt peena iska upar ab smjhii aur yeh maze ke liye nhi pee rhe it's a form of medicine thandi lg gayi tumko smjhi isiliye pilaya maine" .

Shubman smiles " Good girl peeliya tumne single shot mai very good " Sara on hearing this starts blushing... " Jao cups rkho sink mai aur rkhke mere paas aao jldi jldi tumko sona bhi hai ".she did that and came to shubman

Shubman extends his arm and gesture Sara to come towards him she does and hug him.. Shubman give her a bone crushing hug. Sara doesn't have any option apart from hugging him back..

He then kissed her forehead and says " Happy 19th Sara ". Sara smiled at him.. They stayed there for a while and then shubman drops her to her room..

She changed her clothes and sleep like a baby dreaming about shubman and shubman does the same change this clothes and sleep like a baby dreaming about fucking sara in the swimming pool and on kitchen top

Hello guys chapter 8 , 7 se pehle release krdiya 7 bhi kr dungi mai do let me know kaisa lga yeh chapter????