PUNISHMENT 2

Sara's POV
"wwhat Arre youu doing here?" Somehow I managed to say that.. Time passes he didn't utter a word instead looks at me with pure rage, lust and desire.
Once again I ask him with a commanding voice " How do you manage to get inside it was lock I suppose!! " Still no response now this CHAB is getting on my nerves who the fuck does he think he is?? I might have feelings for him but i wouldn't tolerate this nonsense..
" SHUBMAN GET OUT !! " in a serious note
After eye fucking me for a whole 10 mins he finally said " Come here sara " . " I said something shubman get out from my fucking room and stop looking me like that ".
Shubman smiles dryly " What you are gonna do tendulkar? And i am looking at what's mine I don't know why it bothers u so much??
Without even thinking I said " What is yours? "
" You are mine baby, you are mine, I own you as much as you own mee". " Now come here " He again said for the second time! I didn't buldge he started to get pissed off " Don't make me repeate myself sara the more tantrum you'll throw the more punishment you'll get " .
" What punishment what have I even done?? "
" 5"
"Whahat?? 5?? "
"10"
"Whatt 10?? "
"15"
"Whatt 15"??
" 20"
"Whatt 20???????? "
"Spankings you will be spanked 20 times "
"Whatttttr"
I ran and stand in front of him.
" Why do you come here go stand there aur jaban ladao na aur mujhse ab kyu aarahi ho baby jao aur time waste kro I would love to spank the shit out of you goo thereee aur behes krlo mujhse aise nhi waise nhi mujhe kyu bula rhe ho aise kyu kr rhe ho mai nhi aungi kamre se nikl jao mere kamre mai kya kr rhe ho bolo chupp kyu ho gyi??? "
I am scared rn " Shubman now I am here in front of you tell me what do you want? "
He looks at me takes a pause and then looks at his other hand which is fondling with my bra and said " Wear this and that " Points out at my panties.
" Whhat you want me to wear this infront of you??? "
" Yess sara do it rn infront of me we don't have time and don't you dare go to the bathroom change it here infront of mee"
" But why?? "
" Do as I fucking say tendulkar you don't want me spank you more than 20 ?? Do you? Coz I would love to do that!! "
Without saying anything I took my bra and panty and goes to the corner and starting changing with shaky hands but to my surprise shubman didn't look at me instead moves to the other side so that I can change it without feeling uncomfortable.
" What an asss" Trying to be a gentleman when he is far far from being a one..
But he is a gentleman he wants that I should feel free and comfortable around him..
With a sigh wore my bra and panty and covered myself with a towel.
Just then shubman faces me : " You done? "
I node my head . "Good"
" Now come here" I again go towards him. And stand infront of him.
" Listen sara now I want you to keep you fucking mouth close and don't you fucking touch me Or deny my touch the more you resist the harder it will get for you "
" Are we clear?? "
I gulped and nod a yes
" Words baby words"
" Yes"
"Hmm good"
He suddenly sits up and I became aware of the situation that I have put myself into I am standing in between his legs and in a second he held me by my waist and his legs have tangled themselves so that now I am sandwiched inbetween his legs and his upper half. His face is in between my chest and he was hugging me so tightly....
My hands were in his hair for the support. He suddenly looks at me with pure hunger..
And with his one hand he held me tight and with another hand he removes my towel..
I looked at him with wide eyes and he gives me with a challenging look ( what did I fucking told you not to resist rgt??) I close my eyes and take a deep breath the towel has gone now there was no barrier between us it's just him and I he once again pushes me towards himself this time I can feel him all of him he is shirtless I can feel his abs his face is in between clevage he starts breathing fast and moaning " Ohhh sara what I m gonna do with you " Both his hands went towards my hips and starts squeezing them one by one " Ahhhhhhhaah shubmann hmmmmmm".
He looks at me his eyes pure black and pupil dialated and then he spanked meee "Hmmmmmmmmm ". He was shocked by my reaction even I was shocked myself how come I can enjoy such nasty things??
But I think I am fucked up ...
" Little imposter trying to be innocent infront of everyone fooling everyone out there and in alone enjoying spanking? And masturbating at the thought of a 17 yr old boy who seems to be a good friend of your brother to fuck the living shit outta you??? ". " Should I tell this to your father?? Or your brother? Your mom Or your bffs? "
"About your nasty thoughts about me? "
Fuckk he knows about that!!!!
As if he can read my mind he said " Yes sara I can read u like an open book".
"Now come on my lap hands on one side and legs on another".
I didn't question him further coz in reality I also want that..
I did what he told me do. My hands and face on one side and my legs on another side my waist and hips are on his laps under his mercy.. His started fondling my hips playfully and started biting my butt cheeks I sceam in pain " Aaahhhhhh"... " Shubman what are you doing??? "
" Keep your fucking mummm shutt sara if you don't want your family to heard this coz I don't mind doing this infront of them".
I cover my mouth with both my hands.
Shubman starts laughing like a maniac
" Haahahahahahahahahaaaaaa poor babyy ".
" Now tell me sara why are you getting punished?? "

" Coz I defy you"

" Good and how did you defy your bf ? "

" I didn't listen to you "

"And"

" And I make you say things twice "

" And "

" I don't know"

" I'll tell you why do you deserve this punishment became it was ur first time masturbating and cuming / 1st orgasm and you are hiding it from mee..
Worst thing I didn't do that for you I didn't witness all of that now baby it's time to get punished get ready for the SPANKING.. "

I was shocked and scareddd now.

But he gave me no chance to react.

Count each and every spank

Spank

"1"

Spankk

"2"

Spankkk

"3"

Spankkkk

"4"

Spankkkkk

"5"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Spankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

" ahha 20 hmm"

Shubman was breathing hard and so was sara shubman helps sara to straddle him. Now they are chest to chest she is sitting on his boner
" Fuckk shubman"
His face in her neck " hmm baby ik ik just feel it feel it baby feel it for me"
"Hmmmm".
Shubman looks at sara as his hands went around her bra clips asking for her permission silently.

She nods silently with a smile and shubman undone her bra and throw it somewhere around her room.
And now they were feeling each other's chest fuckkk this feeling so surreal we both moan feeling each other's body how does it feels when he will be deep inside me?? If this feels so beautiful.
" It will be worth it baby trust me"
As always he reads my mind
I just closes my mind and enjoy this sensation his chest squeezing my breast..
" Hmmmmmm".
Was the only thing that came from my mouth.
And I open my eyes. My eyes met his and it was the moment for both of us we both knew...
That this is just the beginning... And it's not a one time thing...

Hello guys ab lelo yr poora daal diya ab mai week mai 2 chapters dalungi please ab ispe koi kuch mt bolna paper hai mera may tk I am packed please try and understand I have to study also please tolerate this for 2 months uske baad se week mai 4 days update hoga pakka seee... Enjoy..