|7|

An eager fire burned in her stomach as reached for the telephone on the desk.

"Hello?"

"Captain. It's Daisy. You got time today for a meeting?"

"Not much, but I think I could shuffle some things around," he answered, voice knowing. "You got something?"

"I got something good. Something we can act on."

He was silent for a moment, the sound of computer keys clacking. "Room 105. Have a briefing ready for 1630."

"Roger that, sir. See you in a few hours."

She dropped the phone, fingers flying across keys as she pulled the necessary information, did background checks, and arranged it all into a neat little presentation.

When she arrived at HQ, she took the stairs, having too much energy built up within her body to wait for the elevator. Then, as she pushed into the empty conference room, she began setting up the computer, eyes scanning over the details to be sure she hadn't missed anything. That all avenues had an answer—or at least a suggestion.

When the door opened a few minutes later, she straightened, eyes falling to Major Adcox, before seeing Price following behind.

She saluted, "Afternoon, Major. Captain."

"Afternoon, Lieutenant," he returned. "Heard you got something for us."

She dropped her hand and nodded. "Yes, sir."

They sat; eyes attentive.

"I have multiple sources leading me to believe that the terrorist group we're looking for has an active agent in a village outside Löbau in eastern Germany. I've traced communications to a residence that were detailing a shipment of weapons eight days ago," she explained, images of the house, a map, and an array of other information projected on the screen beside her. "The transfer happened between unnamed individuals in Seattle, Washington via transport trucks under the guise of a commercial goods transfer. Unfortunately, there is no trace of where they came from or where they went. Then, two days ago I identified a wire transfer totalling 2.3 million British pounds that was pinged from the house before being redirected to another account. We are still working to track the money, but I believe it could be a payment for some type of goods or service. That being said, I don't believe last week's weapons trade and the money are directly related considering the time between the two, meaning the residence could be a business terminal for the terrorist group."

Price's head tilted to the side in thought. "How long has the house been occupied?"

"From what I could find, the owner changed twelve months ago. Whether or not that means the house has been occupied since then is not clear."

"Anything from surveillance?" Adcox asked.

"The village is extremely small, any surveillance there seems to be closed circuit. We have combed social media, but as the residence is isolated even from the village, there was no useful information."

"Alright, so we need boots on the ground," he nodded. "Captain, I trust you can organize a scouting team to survey the house?"

Price nodded, "Of course, sir."

"Good. Get a plan together and we'll regroup at 1900 here. Bring who ever you have assigned and any new information you have gathered," he added before standing. "We'll have men en route before midnight."

"Copy that, sir," Price nodded as he stood.

As the Major left, they both saluted, before the door swung shut and Price approached.