Your Story Could Be in my Book!

Hey, Kimberlions!

Thank you guys so much for all the kickass things you've done to help me get How to Kill an Incubus published and for all your awesome reviews. I appreciate them all.

To celebrate, I have some pretty exciting news for my fans who are writers as well! What's that news, you ask? Well, I'm going to hold a one-shot contest where you could get a chance to have YOUR story published in my book! :D

Here are the guidelines:

A. The story must be at least 500 words but less than 1500 words.

B. It can be about any character, any chapter or any moment in the book that you want to write about.

C. It must be posted on Wattpad as a new story, with the title "How to Kill an Incubus - One Shot Contest".

D. The chapter name must be the name you want for your story.

E. The link of your story should be submitted to my blog, http://kimber-lee.awesomeauthors.org/one-shot-contest/ (you can click it on my profile, in my bio)

F. The deadline for the entries is July 26, 2015.

G. You need to dedicate the story to me.

All entries shall be screened by my publisher's editors, and the best entries will be announced as finalists! :D

The winner will be in the published book, and you'll get a free copy, too! I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing all your entries, so get writing!

Update: Try to make sure that the story is 'Public' and not 'Private', or no one will be able to see it. You have to censor those naughty words, unfortunately. An example is with asterisks (*).

Catch you later, Kimberlions! Thank you so much for everything :D <3