We Need a Team Name!

Me again! So I noticed that you guys had A LOT of questions in the previous post, which is why I'm going to answer some FAQ in this post. (If you have any other questions, please comment!)

When will the book be published?

How to Kill an Incubus will be released June 21st! (Of this year, haha.)

Will the book be available as an eBook or paperback?

Both! And yes, it'll be available on Amazon.

Will it be available internationally?

Absolutely! So yes, even you fabulous Filipinas will be able to get your hands on it!:-)

Why are you so awesome?

Because raisins (I jest.)

This post is going to be incredibly short but awesome, so PLEASE read the whole thing – every word and punctuation mark. At the end of this post, you will be fully enlightened. Yeah, I just went sensei on you.

But before I go on, you guys know I love you, right? Your support gives me life and I'm thankful for all 162K of you! There are so many of you and I can't even begin to explain how I feel about that. Every single one of you has been a major part of my journey on Wattpad and to this publishing experience (someone pass me a cracker because this is cheesy). I love you guys.

My book is now on Goodreads! (And to the person who actually put up some of my other books on Goodreads, thank you! But I'm not from the States). Anyway, I need all the reviews that you guys can make on How to Kill an Incubus. If you love it so much, please share your love on it. Tell everyone how you felt about Andrei and Rainelle by leaving a review. Tell your friends about it! Think of reviews as cookies and call me the Cookie Monster. I will love you guys forever if you review my book (even just a simple sentence about it).

Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24906900-how-to-kill-an-incubus

If Incubus gets big enough on Goodreads before June 21 (publication day), it may have a chance to become a bestseller and you guys can tell everyone you already knew about the book before it got famous. Hipster style. Plus have I mentioned that I will name my firstborn after you?

And for more of the good stuff: We need a "fandom" name. Yep. The most cliché, the cheesiest, the corniest fandom name ever. I need your help picking out our name, guys! Please remember that Directioners and Beliebers are taken already :P So if you have a name for a group/team name, email me at kimber_lee@awesomeauthors.org with your suggestion!

Then, if you want to be an official member of this awesome, as-of-yet-unnamed group, you need to like me on Facebook where I'll keep you updated on  how the book is going. Once you hit "like"/follow me, you're part of the process! Just like that! Link:

Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimber-Lee/365867793611075

Finally, book cover makers, you can still enter your covers until June 6! Check out my previous post for more details! I look forward to seeing your entries :D

Thank you all so much! See you in the next post!