I will be always there for you baby

Shubhman -  bottom

Ishan - Top

Shubhman is not in form. Due to a simple misunderstanding, Rohit got out in match and he also doesn't able to play well. People started to troll him very badly which is effecting him very much. Also his Rohit bhaiya shouted on him and his vi bhai also doesn't talk him. Everyone is ignoring him which makes him so vulnerable. He doesn't have his dinner. He just laid down and kept crying silently. His phone rang  and he picked up the call.

Ishan- Bachcha Tu thik to h na. Please kuch bolo na maan. ( concern can be hear in his voice)

Shubh just started crying badly as  he trolls has effeted him so badly and missing his safe and comforting place.

Ishan was so much tensed because his jaan is crying badly which can effect his health. As his jaan is so sensitive and emotional which no bady knew. Their relationship is also secret because his jaan is so scared.

When his jaan doesn't stop crying.

Ishan (softly) - please meri jaan shant ho jaa na. Mai tujhe aise rota hua nhi dekh skta please.

Shubh- ishu, everyone hates me virat bhai ,rohit bhaiya, everyone hayes me. Nobody talk to me. I am that bad. They are trolling my family. Mai sach me deserve hi nhi krta team me. ( crying badly)

Ishu heartbreak with each word spoken by his jaan. But he let him spoke his all insecurities.

Shubh- ish ish... Will you also hate... Please  ishu don't hate me. In cracking voice.... I will.... Die without you.... Ishu. Mr jayega tumhara bachcha tumhare bina. Please don't hate me..   Again crying badly due which he started to Hichchup..

On the other side, ishu is also crying, hearing his jaan insecurities.

Ishu- please bachcha shant ho ja. Meri jaan please chup ho ja na. Mai video call krta hu tu utha ok.

Shubh- hmm

Ishan video called him and he picked up the call. Seeing his jaan condition his heartbreak 💔 in million pieces.

Ishu - bachcha listen to me. No body hates you. Ok mai to apni jaan ke bina ji bhi skta to tujhe hate kaise kruga meri jaan. He said affectionaly.

Aur kya mtlb no body talk to you. Bachcha mujhe batao kya hua.

Subh- us misunderstanding ko wajah se rohit bhaiya out ho gye. Kisi ne mujhse baat nhi ki. Everyone ignores me aur ro bhaiya shouted at me very badly. Mujhe dar lg raha h ishu.

Ishan knew due to his past he so afraid of high pich voices. He has seen his jaan crying badly when someone shout in front of him. Ishan always makes sure nobody shout in front of him in angry voice. He is very angry on team right now because of them his jaan is in this condition.  But he has to make sure his jaan be alright.

Ishu (softly and affectionately) - darling you know I love you the most. Now wipe your tears gave me your dimple smile.

Shubh smile he know his ishu is always there for him.

Ishu - chalo sleep now.

Shubh- i miss you so much

Ishu- i miss you to. Good night love. Love you bachcha

Shubh in sleepy voice  love u to. Good night.

After cutting the call ishan book the flight and pack his bag to go to his jaan. His jaan needs him and he will make sure he will there for his jaan.

He reached to the  hotel 🏨 and went to shubh room. He put his bag near couch  and silently went near to his jaan.
His heartbreaks 💔😭 when he sees his jaan tear stricken face. He sat near his kiddo kiss his forehead ran his hand in shubh hairs. He feel his jaan having fever before he can do anything. Shubh wake up feeling the touch in his hair . Seeing his ishu in front of him broke his all dams.

He hugged ishu tightly like his life depend on ishu. And started crying 😭😭😭😭badly in arms of his ishu.
Ishu started to make soothing circle on his back and continuously murmuring sweet nothing in his jaan ears.
After an hour shubh calm down but not leaving him. He is scared like he leave him ishu will Dissapear.

Whenever he is afraid or scared he have habit of sucking the ishu nipples to feel that his ishu is with him. He is so tired and exhausted. Ishu knew his baby very well.

Issue bachcha , please lay down and let me remove my shirt than i all your

Shubh lay down on bed. Ishu remove his shirt and lay down near his jaan. He open his arms indicating shubh to come.
Shubh climb on ishu putting his mouth on ishu nipples started to suck it.
Ishu started to ran his hand in his jaan hair affectionately and softly. After sometimes he hear soft snores which indicats his bachcha slept. He tried to take his nipples from shubh mouth but could not able as subh again started to suck it in sleep. Shubh hold on ishu is really tight like he so afraid.

Ishu is really angry on team as they are also responsibile for his kiddo broken condition. He also knew they are not completely responsibile for shubh condition as they knew nothing but still seeing his maan this much broken 💔 has broke his heart also.

Kissing his jaan forehead and murmuring I love you. He also fall asleep as all this is also has exhausted him.

In middle of night he feels something hot on his chest. He wake up and see his jaan is burned due to fever.

He laid his jaan on bed who is half unconscious due to high fever and wear his shirt. He has tears in his eyes seeing his baby is this condition.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.