𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞

⋆✦⋆✦⋆

————————————

NO TIME TO DIE"only fools rush in"

NO TIME TO DIE
"only fools rush in"

————————————

⋆✦⋆✦⋆

CLEMENTINA DIDN'T RUN. If you asked any of her friends they'd tell you she was steady — a rock in a storm. That she stood by you in good times and bad. Clementina didn't run. Even if she was raised by a father who had them flea the state after their mother passed. Even if she spent her burgeoning medical career flinching from any association with her (medically royal) family — so much so it determined which medical school she attended. Clementina didn't run from people.

UNTIL NOW.

CLEMENTINA HAD FLED NEW YORK. The details were murky — the eruption of years of unsaid words and a rather sparkly diamond flung across the room. She packed her things in the dead of night and headed to the airport without a thought. That was how she found herself in Seattle, the Emerald City. Clementina still found herself confused with the nickname.

THE START OF HER SURGICAL INTERNSHIP WAS A FRESH START. Even if it was in a city that had the weather of New York but none of its redeeming qualities. Clementina was going to be a surgeon. She was going to shake off the remnants of her life in New York and emerge a new, more brilliant individual. And she was going to do it without the burden of her family. If only it was so easy.

THE PAST HAS A HABIT OF CATCHING UP WITH YOU. Clementina found that parts of New York followed her to Seattle — admittedly, some coincidentally. When she wasn't dodging ghosts from the past she was cowering beneath the shadow of being a Santini-Fox. Perhaps she should have considered a name change.

ONE GOOD THING CAME FROM THE FALLOUT OF NEW YORK. A certain plastic surgeon also happened to be chasing a fellow runaway to Seattle. There lives collided following in a series of missed encounters and a number of coincidence that could only call it fate.

⋆✦⋆✦⋆

————————————

⋆✦⋆✦⋆

( fool me once, fool me twice

are you death or paradise?

now you'll never see me cry