Prom Night

Six stared on a paper that pinned into the board. Announcement for their up coming prom night next week.

She's not interested to go on this kind of party, she only focused on her study that's all matter for her.

She is known as top student on their class, some students making fun of her as being a nerd student the way that she wearing a glasses.

To Six, she doesn't know why the other students thinks that if you just were a glasses, it's already mean that a person is nerd or weird.

She is wearing that because she had problem on her eye sight. she needed that so she can properly read those letters on the books or in the blackboard.

"Hey Six!" Suddenly an arm put on her shoulder. seeing her best friend. Raine.

Raine looked at the paper as she hummed. "Do you want to attend on the prom?"

Six shook her head. "No, I need to review on math for the up coming final exam."

Raine rolled her eyes. "You are genius enough to passed that subject, come on. let's go to the prom"

"But—" she was cut off by her.

"No buts, this is once in a life time for highschool. you should enjoy for a while!" Raine exclaim then she paused before smirked, nudging Six side. "or you waiting someone to invite you to come with?"

Six frown on her, knowing what she meant. "How do you make sure that he is interested on someone like me?" she said. scoffed a bit. "Do you forgot? He is popular in this school, for sure lots of girls was waiting for him to ask one of them for the prom"

"He also even never noticed me.." she muttered.

Raine narrowing at her as sighed. "So? even it's not, you should go. beside I'm coming too so you wouldn't be alone there"

Six looked at her, raised her one eyebrow. "Did Seven asked you to go in a prom with him?"

Raine cheeks suddenly turn red on that. Even Six didn't get an answer, she already know that it was indeed.

"See, I don't want to be a third wheel between on you two." Six said.

"It's not like that, I want you too to be there. you're my best friend beside Seven also want you to be there so three of us could enjoy the party." Raine said grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

Six just sighed because she can't say no to her at all. "Fine, I'm just gonna sit on the side to drink and eat, that's all"

Raine smiled and hugged her, almost choked her to death. then they both walked to their classroom.

Mono plopped on his seat while letting out a deep sigh.

Seven raised his brows on him as he closed his book. "You okay dude?"

"Yeah, I just got away from those bunch of girls outside in the hallway." He said as he groan.

"That's really never end for you, but our graduation is coming so you don't have to be worried about them" Seven said patting his shoulder.

"Yeah, anyway are you going to the prom next week?" Mono asked him as he pulled out his phone.

"Yup, I invited Raine." He replied. "You?"

Mono looked at him for a minute before he think. "I don't know"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Seven asked.

Mono ruffles his messy hair and sighed again. "You know what is my status right?" As he received a nod from Seven.

"So it means that my fan girls are expecting me to asked one of them to go in the prom." He continue.